NUS/NTU Medicine Application 2018/2019

Gamin99

Reaction score
Hey! I'm not the person you were replying to but I applied for NTU Medicine as well! Have you been shortlisted yet? RP: 87.5, bmat: 4.5,6,4A. I haven't got any shortlisting notice from ntu yet....Look like it's gonna be hard with the 4.5 i got for section 1.....

Think the NUS shortlisting notice should be out real soon. My RP : 88.75, BMAT: 5.5, 6.1,4A. Last year 10th percentile for BMAT was 5.6, 5.7, 3A. Not too sure if they count individual score or just an average for all sections? BTW, I got no reply from both too.

Last edited:

Gamin99

Reaction score
Applied for NUS Med with uas of 87.5. Still awaiting shortlisting notice

My UAS application status shows : Application Processing

Remarks from admission office show : Documents Processed (2018-03-xx xx:xx)

How about u guys? What did it shows?

Thanks.

basilico

Reaction score
Interviews Medicine

Hi All,

Please check your NUS online status/notification.

My son just got his interview schedules for NUS medicine.

All the best everyone. I know how it feels! GOOD LUCK!!

Gamin99

Reaction score
Hi All,

congrats. yes. I got the sms just now. UAS shows interview and test date.

Gamin99

Reaction score
Hi All,

Also received LKCMedicine MMI email notification. Please check if your son had applied for NTU medicine as well.

Gamin99

Reaction score
HI,

Just checking on behalf of my friend.

Anyone out there with RP 87.5 received interview notification from NUS or NTU med yesterday or today? Last heard are only those with RP 90 or 88.75.

Thank you

justkeepswimming

Reaction score
HI,

Just checking on behalf of my friend.

Anyone out there with RP 87.5 received interview notification from NUS or NTU med yesterday or today? Last heard are only those with RP 90 or 88.75.

Thank you
Hello!

Can't speak for everyone but I applied with RP 87.5 and have not received an update on interviews for NUS med.

psalms103

Reaction score
Anyone knows how many people are shortlisted for ntu and the number of places this year?

Gamin99

Reaction score
Anyone knows how many people are shortlisted for ntu and the number of places this year?

From what I gathered from the LKC talk few weeks ago, the number not finalize yet. Should still remain in the 10x. Last heard was that they will shortlist about 300 plus from about 1k applicants.

Gamin99

Reaction score
Has anyone received the shortlist by NUS med with RP 87.5 for 2018? ��

Think cutoff should be 87.5. It had been this COP in the past. BTW, do u have a A in HMT? This will add on to become 87.75 and should be sure to get shortlisted. So far from what I know from my School and camp, those received notification last Friday were either 90 or 88.75. But think they are still giving out notification till end this week or early next week.

justkeepswimming

Reaction score
Think cutoff should be 87.5. It had been this COP in the past. BTW, do u have a A in HMT? This will add on to become 87.75 and should be sure to get shortlisted. So far from what I know from my School and camp, those received notification last Friday were either 90 or 88.75. But think they are still giving out notification till end this week or early next week.

Yes, I have an A in HMT. Thank you very much for your reply, been worried abt it for the past few days HAHA > < fingers crossed I get an update soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.