HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Question about retaking A-Levels

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2018, 07:12 PM   #1

Question about retaking A-Levels

Is it possible to use my previous year H2 subject grade in place of my H1 content-based subject?

So last year I took H2 Physics, H2 Math, H2 Elit, H1 Econs.

Next year I am planning to retake H2 Physics and H2 Math, with the addition of upgrading my Econs to the H2 level.

Is it possible to use my previous year H2 Elit grade in place of my H1 content-based subject? Or do I have to retake Elit at the H1 level?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
notimetoexplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #2

Unfortunately you cannot do that. You can only bring forward your h1 econs result if you wish to.
Porkincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:20 PM   #3

You might be able to, perhaps via the private candidate track that a small handful explored. I myself was keen on redoing my O and A levels because I did not get to do some subjects during my teens such as Geography, Bahasa Melayu and Literature, and I found it meaningful exploring the private track redoing my A levels.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.