HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

should i apply for smu sim?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2019, 07:13 PM   #1

should i apply for smu sim?

I got a diploma in electronics and computer engineering 3.4 gpa. I applied for NTU, NUS, SIT. Should i apply for SMU and SIM too?I currently have an offer from university of Queensland computer science.

NUS
computer science
information system
information security

NTU
computer science
data science and artificial intelligence

SIT
computer science(UofG)
Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering)
Information and Communications Technology (Information Security)

If i cant get any of the local U i might go for UQ. I know chances are next to none for NUS and NTU but what about SIT is there any chance to even get an interview? or should i apply for SMU and SIM too?
cowyblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 05:47 PM   #2
Honorary Member

Can try NTU CS
Old 11-02-2019, 11:06 PM   #3

I believe you’ve a relatively decent chance of getting an interview from SIT. I’ve heard from my friends who are in SIT Software Engineering the minimum consideration is GPA3, but that was at least a year back.

I got a diploma in electronics and computer engineering 3.4 gpa. I applied for NTU, NUS, SIT. Should i apply for SMU and SIM too?I currently have an offer from university of Queensland computer science.

NUS
computer science
information system
information security

NTU
computer science
data science and artificial intelligence

SIT
computer science(UofG)
Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering)
Information and Communications Technology (Information Security)

If i cant get any of the local U i might go for UQ. I know chances are next to none for NUS and NTU but what about SIT is there any chance to even get an interview? or should i apply for SMU and SIM too?
RagonKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 09:56 PM   #4

I believe youíve a relatively decent chance of getting an interview from SIT. Iíve heard from my friends who are in SIT Software Engineering the minimum consideration is GPA3, but that was at least a year back.
hey i got a interview do you happen to know what to expect from said interview? what are some of the technical qns?
cowyblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.