SIM RMIT 2013 JAN INTAKE

Chingzz

Reaction score
Hello people, I just received a email from SIM stating..

SIMConnect Update – Change of Class Registration Process

Please be informed that you are no longer required to login to SIMConnect to print your class planner prior to your enrollment session scheduled between 11-13 December 2012.

Details on your enrollment session can be found in the offer letter we sent out to you together with your contracts.

You may login to SIMConnect to view your class time-table and e-invoice from 17th December 2012 onwards.

See you at your enrolment!

Regards,

SIM-RMIT Admin

I'm currently very confused.. Do I still need to plan my class or SIM has already all enrolled and planned it for me? Do I still have to log in to SIMConnect to enroll and plan my class or do i just hack and go to enrollment session planned on 11-13 december?

Please advise people!

amuro_kun

Reaction score

Please be informed that you are no longer required to login to SIMConnect to print your class planner prior to your enrollment session scheduled between 11-13 December 2012.

Details on your enrollment session can be found in the offer letter we sent out to you together with your contracts.

You may login to SIMConnect to view your class time-table and e-invoice from 17th December 2012 onwards.

Regards,

SIM-RMIT Admin

I'm currently very confused.. Do I still need to plan my class or SIM has already all enrolled and planned it for me? Do I still have to log in to SIMConnect to enroll and plan my class or do i just hack and go to enrollment session planned on 11-13 december?

Please advise people!

hi there i just received this email also, i believe SIM has done everything for us and we just have to go for the enrollment and see how things go from there.

Chingzz

Reaction score
hi there i just received this email also, i believe SIM has done everything for us and we just have to go for the enrollment and see how things go from there.

So, I don't have to do any enrolling or planning of class in SIMConnect?

xiiaogrey

Reaction score

Regards,

SIM-RMIT Admin

Please advise people!

I have also received this email == make me worries about it so much and wake up early today for nothing !!

RandomGuy

Master Member
Reaction score
same as woke up early for nothing , but thank goodness someone posted the info here,if not i'm gotta call and ask hahaha

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it just me or is the SIMconnect not user friendly at all?

the layout makes it so hard to navigate. and the instructions they give are so confusing.

meridian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey i cannt log in to simconnect. Says i hav invalid user or pw. But i can log in to the mail. :s22:
Anyone noe whats wrong?

Nif1990

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey i cannt log in to simconnect. Says i hav invalid user or pw. But i can log in to the mail. :s22:
Anyone noe whats wrong?

check ur mail.

8th December 2012
Dear Students,
Regards,
SIM-RMIT Admin

xiiaogrey

Reaction score
is it just me or is the SIMconnect not user friendly at all?

the layout makes it so hard to navigate. and the instructions they give are so confusing.

its not you, its really the portal problem !! its sooooo difficult to navigate and the links are sooo similar ><

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Regards,

SIM-RMIT Admin

Please advise people!

I have not received this email til now :( hong gan already.

maknaeminnie

Reaction score
hello! ^_^

who's going for the freshman orientation camp on the 29-30 dec? :)

btw, i'm in business management adv 2! :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.