SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

berrychai

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, is there any reason why you recommended Andy over Manfred? I heard a lot of mix reviews about Andy and not v sure should I choose him instead since I’m hoping to secure an A for micro (with my efforts as well)!

Manfred took me for intro to econs for bridging and I didn't rly understand (maybe bc my econs weak) his method of teaching. Altho he is very straight forward and detailed, I don't rly like when he go off subject and talk about some stories or some jokes.... then when I ask him questions like during break/after class he won't help. Like he thinks I should know so he won't entertain my questions. So from there I was struggling with econs since nobody to ask for help from.

And also Manfred teaches his way, he isn't as in depth as other for example Sovan. So if the exam comes up with a very different question from the PYP, if under Manfred's teaching you may not be able to do the question. Whereas if you took Sovan, who makes you understands econs and even if the question ask in any form, you will be able to answer.

Not sure if you get what I'm trying to say, and so that's why I decide to go for Andy instead of Manfred (IF I'm able to find his schedule). This is my personal opinion, best is if you go attend both lecturer's class and see which you are able to understand better.

cxcxcxi

Reaction score
Hi, is there a recommended lecturer for HRM (Praba?) If yes, please pm/email me their emails or timeslots!

I have emails/schedules for the following lecturers :

Mr Balwant (POA/MA)
Mr Nageb (BMGC/CMC)
Mr David Quek (MSM)
Mr Quek (Ebiz)
Miss CAD (Intro to econs/Micro)

My email is twentyseveneleven @ hotmail.com

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MA is all about budgeting, cash flows, managing costs etc, and it's all linked! There is cash budgeting in MA and in my opinion it took up quite great portion since it's all linked. Maybe you can take a look at the slides/PYP! Then from there you see if you like it?

Thanks for the reply:) Silly question but may I know if there's a MCQ section for MA?

And by any chance do you have any past year slides/exam paper for MA that you could send to me by email because I can't access vle right now as I think the registation with uol for my year one has ended:s22:

berrychai

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply:) Silly question but may I know if there's a MCQ section for MA?

And by any chance do you have any past year slides/exam paper for MA that you could send to me by email because I can't access vle right now as I think the registation with uol for my year one has ended:s22:

Nope! There's no MCQ haha it's all like some background story then they'll ask in many different parts (a) (b) (c) etc.

Yes sure I will PM you :)

verovero

Reaction score
Hi Guys, need some help in providing lecturer's email via pm or reply. Really appreciate your assistance. Thank you! :)

Ebiz: William Toh, Jack Koh
OTIA: Sunny Goh
Strategy: Sam Lee
APFM: Jonathan Peh, Irene Yap

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope! There's no MCQ haha it's all like some background story then they'll ask in many different parts (a) (b) (c) etc.

Yes sure I will PM you :)

Not sure if you could pm me because of your relatively low post counts so I have pmed you instead:)

Rhapsodyx

Reaction score
Hi guys is FM a two hour lecture only? Because I email a lecturer about his timing for FM and his classes are in 2 hour blocks

yvonne9889

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have the timeslots and/or lecturer recommendations & emails for

MSM Management Science Methods - Heard David Quek is good
MSME Management and Social Media
MM Management Mathematics
SMMR Statistical Methods for Market Research

Unable to PM - do reply to this thread thanks!

reallyhopefully

Reaction score
does anyone knows what are the core mods a biz management student have to take? i’m abit lost about this, would appreciate if anybody can help.

Yun57Skye

Reaction score
Hi,
I have emails for these following lecturers:
- Derek
- David Quek
- Jonathan Peh
- Lilibeth
- Kumar
- Lee Chin Choo
- Daniel Tan
- Koh Siew Min
- Sunny
- Mok Tian Soon
- Nageb
- Sovan Patra
- Chow Kim Tai
- Wong Wan Hong
- Bernard Ong
- Jack Koh (is he still teaching?)
- William Toh
- CS Chong
Any recommended lecture for Principle of Marketing/HRM/EBIZ? I am looking for all of it and also Praba Nair's email.
If anyone is willing to trade please contact me through garciaeliana962 @ gmail
Hi, may I have Praba, Sunny Goh, and Ivy Cheong emails if you have them. Sorry but im unable to pm. You may telegram me at @ Peiyun57

donnyfan

Reaction score
Hi,
I have emails for these following lecturers:
- Derek
- David Quek
- Jonathan Peh
- Lilibeth
- Kumar
- Lee Chin Choo
- Daniel Tan
- Koh Siew Min
- Sunny
- Mok Tian Soon
- Nageb
- Sovan Patra
- Chow Kim Tai
- Wong Wan Hong
- Bernard Ong
- Jack Koh (is he still teaching?)
- William Toh
- CS Chong
Any recommended lecture for Principle of Marketing/HRM/EBIZ? I am looking for all of it and also Praba Nair's email.
If anyone is willing to trade please contact me through garciaeliana962 @ gmail

Hi, may I have Jonathan Peh and Mok Tian Soon email please? Thank you!

ineedhelp97

Reaction score
Anyone has chow kim tai (asset pricing) email? Please PM me, if u want exchange I hv email of these lecturer:
Sunny
Quek KP
Nageb
Jabbar
Joanna
Balwant
Ms lee chin choo
Mr Theng
Mr wong
Bernard ong
Manfred
Derek
Lilibeth
Kumar
Mok tian soon
Nicholas woo
Praba nair
hello, do you mind PM me praba's email? thanks :)

lawryuk

Reaction score
Any one attended Mok tian soon 's MA class before? how is it compared to other like balwant?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.