SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

shane.downey

Reaction score
This year isorg will be pretty easy as compared to previous years. Focus on the understanding , no need deep memorising as examiner has different directions this year

Purpurple

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone has weekday ESAP UK revision slots? Share or pm me plz:) I cant make it to mine on the sat :/

cocochocolate

Reaction score
Isorg UK revision

Hi, is there anyone who have attended the isorg UK revision? Mine was today 28/3, but I have missed mine due to personal reasons. Can any kind souls kindly pm me what he has gone through today?

k.szk92

Reaction score
Please check my email

Hi sweetcries, I hope you can share with me what you share with runawaydreamz. I didn’t do very well while in polytechnic (less than 3.0 GPA for NP tourism and resort mgmt). Currently serving NS, butI have already applied for UOL Balchelor in Business and Management 2018 intake.

I’m still very worried if I’m able to cope with the 100% exam based system and adding on, my maths isn’t very good as I just managed to get a pass for most of the maths related modules like accounting, statistics, economics in NP. I’m thinking that I could get into UOL to brush up on my foundations and get more knowledge on financial/maths related modules as I think is necessary when you go into the working world.

Any thoughts on this and also share with me some of your experiences in UOL?

Others are welcome to share with me too!

This is my email: chikang.sim@gmail.com

Thank you very much in advance!! 🙂

apple_candies

Reaction score
should be the standard phototaking with a prof holding some paper on stage. then ur parents also can see you grad loh. I dont want to go but my parents wish to see me wearing the gown and grad :s22:

hihi! will you be going alone coz i am... wanna go tgt? :)

nightnigel

Reaction score
Hi guys, im taking Econs in SIM UOL and im about to start sch aug 2018. Just wanna know where can i get this study guides that ya'll speak of, cause i want to start early. Also, i heard that there is some kind of whatsapp group for UOL students? what is the whatsapp group for?

would be really awesome if you guys could help me out here cause i'm lost af:D

dkssrh

Reaction score
Hi guys, im taking Econs in SIM UOL and im about to start sch aug 2018. Just wanna know where can i get this study guides that ya'll speak of, cause i want to start early. Also, i heard that there is some kind of whatsapp group for UOL students? what is the whatsapp group for?

would be really awesome if you guys could help me out here cause i'm lost af:D

Hi there! Study guides will be sent to you after you pay for UoL registration (which will be around Aug/ Sep).
SIM library do have them too (might be older versions though). But you cant borrow them until you become a SIM student iirc.

For whatsapp groups they are just small groups created by students to help each other out, but typically they are only created when school term is starting or has started.

Last edited:

tutonic

Reaction score
In case anyone doesn't know, the Gold, Silver and Bronze awards can just be collected at student services a couple days after the graduation ceremony nonsense is over. You don't need to feel obliged to attend. I've already checked with student services.

cutiepiez

Reaction score
Any VSA students here?

Are there any worked solutions to PYP? If have can share?

Also, is there a whatsapp group for VSA? Can PM me?

reeenx

Reaction score
Anyone knows another time slot for uk revision introduction to economics ? From the date after 5th of April

Zaraaaa

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know of jason pbf lesson next week ? I cant go to my rev lecture tmr !!!pls helpp

IcedTehC

Reaction score
i taking lol, quite afraid for this mod feel like don't know enough content to write 4 pages for the essay.

Is that your elective? I'm just aiming for a pass tho, because it's my elective. But the issue is, I haven't been to class due to internship and I'm not even certain if I can write 2 pages per essay. :(

Do you have a study chat for this mod with your friends?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.