Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

Like Tree63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Talking SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

A few things to note

- No conducting of sales in this thread (Regardless whether you are selling or buying). Any sales please go to Textbook Garage.

Examples
Anyone has notes? Willing to buy!
I have notes to sell! PM me for info!
Not allowed.

- No insults or name-calling.
- No spamming, especially for newbie users, do not spam mindlessly for post counts. If you do, you will be banned permanently as spambot
- For seasoned users, do not bring EDMW culture over to this thread and the academic section. You will receive infractions if you do so.
- No advertising of any services including tuition services and inputting or 3rd party sales links like Carousell
- Follow the rules as per HWZ forum's T/C

Do the above and you will receive warnings/infractions, and/or restriction of your account.

Do PM admin or Ottoke (in charge of the Academic section) if you have any enquires.

O

Post edited by Ottoke

To see the very first thread, see here
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the [url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/]Online Membership/Feedback Forum[/url].
[/SIZE]

Last edited by Ottoke; 06-09-2018 at 03:45 PM..
hwzadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Reserved for updates.
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the [url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/]Online Membership/Feedback Forum[/url].
[/SIZE]
Old 20-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here
Connecting IT to You

[/SIZE]
Old 20-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #4

is it compulsory to attend the grad ceremony? I had alrdy collected all my certs (both SIM and UOL cert). Go up stage is receive wat? Dun wan waste time sit there 2.5hrs...
human001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #5

is it compulsory to attend the grad ceremony? I had alrdy collected all my certs (both SIM and UOL cert). Go up stage is receive wat? Dun wan waste time sit there 2.5hrs...
Not compulsory to attend grad ceremony.

If I'm not mistaken, not everyone gets to be on stage. Only thing I know for certain is that the top 3 students from each course will go up and collect the plaque thing.

I'm not going, cause like you said, cert and transcript all collected so it's just a waste of time (and money, since need buy the grad gown thing).
tutonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 07:29 PM   #6

What is the diff between zone A and zone B papers? Is the qns easier for zone A or something?
Darkstar94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 08:16 PM   #7

i emailed the organizer. The reply:

''The emcee would be announcing the first class honours graduates with the title. For second upper honours and below, the emcee would announce without the classification level e.g. The graduates are….
The graduation booklet would also reflect the classification level of the graduate.''

The ceremony is split into different sessions across 2 days so i guess got enough time for everyone to go up.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:18 PM   #8

should be the standard phototaking with a prof holding some paper on stage. then ur parents also can see you grad loh. I dont want to go but my parents wish to see me wearing the gown and grad
Old 20-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #9
Master Member

guys, change your password immediately. hwz database has been hacked since september 2017 and went undetected till today

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/an...hp?f=16&a=1572
St00ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 09:03 PM   #10

Hi all, does anyone have POM revision date that isnt on the weekend? Pm me plz if you do! thanks!
LeBasket27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 10:53 AM   #11

Anyone has ivy cheong's notes for chap 20? missed my class this week Please pm me!!
Furballbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 03:15 PM   #12
Junior Moderator

Since we are at new part, 1st post updated.

O

나연 · 정연 · 모모 · 사나 · 지효 · 미나 · 다현 · 채영 · 쯔위
Dance The Night Away | BDZ

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | PL 2018/19 Fixtures | F1 2018 | S.H.E Fanclub
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 10:49 AM   #13
Supremacy Member

Not compulsory to attend grad ceremony.

If I'm not mistaken, not everyone gets to be on stage. Only thing I know for certain is that the top 3 students from each course will go up and collect the plaque thing.

I'm not going, cause like you said, cert and transcript all collected so it's just a waste of time (and money, since need buy the grad gown thing).
I went before for the grad ceremony. Everybody will get to be on stage, however, we would not be collecting the cert or plaque on the stage, that plaque is empty and its purpose is for us to pose for a grad photo together with the Dean / Head of the school or faculty that we are in and that's it, btw, grad around 3-4 years ago
chiwawa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 11:53 AM   #14

Smile

Guys how do yall study ISORG???

through given slides or???
xuan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 12:34 PM   #15

Hi anyone know the format for POA paper? Like what are the choices of topics that I can choose from?
soshi9sica is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.