SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

averageguy

Reaction score
Does anyone feel this way..? When u do a pyp for subject A, then next day u do pyp for B, after a few days u forget what you did for pyp A. Study different subjects make me think im old and unforgetful.. Keep worrying i didnt study enuff.. Sigh stresssssss
I think that's why it's best to make concise notes of what u need to rmb before the exam. And before doing each pyp , read through it to refresh just like how you would do before taking the real exam.

fascist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read is that they will force you to pay the fees for that module or since they don't return you the results, you have to wait for the official transcript from UOL to apply job if you happen to need one.

wah so draconian!?

Anyway, what effect can that threat make? You have the official result slips from all the years from UOL and its only till december before you get official transcripts.

punishment is not severe enough for students to not dare do it..

averageguy

Reaction score
wah so draconian!?

Anyway, what effect can that threat make? You have the official result slips from all the years from UOL and its only till december before you get official transcripts.

punishment is not severe enough for students to not dare do it..
Maybe if you are year 3 it's alright .but year 1, maybe can't do ecr for year 2

charel_ong

Reaction score
I think that's why it's best to make concise notes of what u need to rmb before the exam. And before doing each pyp , read through it to refresh just like how you would do before taking the real exam.

Yeah i did .. Kk noted with thanks..

zephyr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wad if year 1 fail 2-3 full units ah? Or 2 full 1 half unit. Liddat still can grad in 3 years?

transparos

Reaction score
Wad if year 1 fail 2-3 full units ah? Or 2 full 1 half unit. Liddat still can grad in 3 years?

I think hard leh. Example if u fail poa and econs in first year, your second year cannot take those which need poa and Econs pre requisite. Even if u year 2 clear poa and econs Liao. U think year 3 u can 1 shot handle all the tough modules?

incredible.piggie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think now the new regulation for uol is max 5 units per year, but still max 4 new unit per year.

This. 4 new unless graduating yr where they allow you to take up to 5 new if u have no retake.

Those under old regulation pls do not do the by left way of reg more than 6 units if chiu not graduating.

Val_Venis

Reaction score
My case worse, last year when i was doing POA paper a girl keep crying non-stop

last year was really surprise, no valence.cash flow in abit diff... I was doing half then want to ****..no choice rush thru the paper....within 2 hours chao already.. quite brief... thought so fail...

in the end pass..

Val_Venis

Reaction score
ok la still not so bad. i still remb my 2011 econs paper. when every1 was waiting for invigilators to finish counting the paper i see girls hugging outside the toilet n crying :s13: sibei cham

last year..before econs paper.. I have seem a group of people hurdle together..and start doing prayers..like in trance..

reminds me of the 9/11 incident.

Cloudi

Reaction score
last year was really surprise, no valence.cash flow in abit diff... I was doing half then want to ****..no choice rush thru the paper....within 2 hours chao already.. quite brief... thought so fail...

in the end pass..

Last year cash flow question is more like cf question.

kailee

Reaction score
For those taking corporate finance, 2010 Zone B, qn 1. How to use the log table?

I execute binomial option pricing model halfway, and was shocked to see log table. Anyone able to guide step by step? I google. and ended up, non really have the correct answer to my queries.

For derivatives, anyone with better ways to memorise upper and lower bound? Lol, i memorize until my brainspace is max.

Thanks

transparos

Reaction score
Wow. I am stuck on theory qns. Not sure the way i ans correct not. And not enough time. Some parts I nv do.

transparos

Reaction score
Anyone know if like say I this year take maths and stats 1 which is half unit each , if I fail one of it and pass 1 of it, do I need to resit the one which fail? Or is the 2 results of the units combined then determined if u fail and need to resit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.