SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

u0709y

Reaction score
Does anyone know any other dates & venue for FR UK revision? I miss the 19 & 20th weekend class :/

Zooweemama

Reaction score
There is one on
2nd April - B203
3rd April - A308

Do you have happen to have Joanna's FR Answers from tutorial 17 onwards till the last tutorial ? If you do could please send me! My email is waterfirehello.gmail.com!

Does anyone know any other dates & venue for FR UK revision? I miss the 19 & 20th weekend class :/

nanalh

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Hope you guys are working hard now for the upcoming prelims. I am selling these supplement materials to help prepare you for your exams.

Selling Personal Notes/Essays

Financial Intermediation essays (Topic 1-4)
Price: $20/Essay
Financial Intermediation - Personal Mindmaps (Topic 1-4)
Price:$10/mind map

Financial Reporting Essays(Topic: Accounting Standards, Construction Contracts and Conceptual Framework)
Price: $10/Essay

Financial Reporting - Compiled Theory Questions & self - constructed solutions Solutions from PYP 2010 - 2014
Price: $10

Corporate FinanceCompiled Theory questions & self- constructed solutions from PYP 2009- 2013
Price: $10

Statistics 2 (2008 - 2014) PYP exam Handwritten Solutions
Price: $3/PYP

Mathematics 2 (2010-2014) PYP exam Handwritten Solutions
Price: $3/PYP

To give a brief history about myself, I am a First Class Honours Banking & Finance graduate With a score of 7As out of 9As. These essays were well crafted, catered specifically to exam's requirements and making use recommended textbooks, subject guide, examiner's commentaries and feedbacks from lecturers. Even if the style of writing does not suit you,these well-prepared essays will come in handy during your exam preparations because you would gain insight on how a "A" paper should look like and what is expected of you from the examiners. So far, the work has received positive feedbacks. All profits made will be use to fund my masters programme at LSE.

Hi , am interested in buying FI essays. is it still available?

uol2016

Reaction score
UOL CRASH COURSE/ REVISION

Hello fellow students from UOL!

I am a first-class honours graduate who majored in Banking and Finance with UOL.

With high failure rates in the UOL examinations and difficult concepts to grasp, a lot of the students struggle very hard with UOL modules. As such, I am providing crash course/ revision for the following UOL modules:

-Microeconomics
-Introduction to Economics
-Financial Intermediation (FI)

REGARDING MY TEACHING METHODOLOGY:

1. Explaining and highlighting critical concepts
2. Application of concepts to questions
3. Identifying examination trends and skills
4. Practicing a variety of questions to adequately prepare students for their examinations
5. Tests (OUTSIDE OF LESSON TIMINGS) to track the student's progress
6. Simplifying difficult concepts WITH THE USE OF CONCISE MINDMAPS AND SUPPLEMENTARY NOTES!

Interested students can Call/ Whatsapp/ SMS me at 96515438 to discuss your tuition requirements. :s13::s22:

Thank you and have a nice day ahead! :s12:

Jeannieloh

Reaction score
Looking for Ebiz WA group to join.

I am also seeking to buy ebiz lecture notes (preferably latest editions) from either Mr Quek or Mr Koh.

If anyone is selling ebiz essays too do drop me a PM too.

Thank you!!
Hi. Can you PM me your e-mail? I will send to you.

sky12345

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have ac3143 notes and tutorial/solutions?
Would like to buy the soft copies for a small fee.

Pls pm me if you have them

- mok tian soon victim

TheKiasuOne

Reaction score
You r in good hands

Hi,

Does anyone have ac3143 notes and tutorial/solutions?
Would like to buy the soft copies for a small fee.

Pls pm me if you have them

- mok tian soon victim

You're already in good hands , just use the notes u took down in his class , that's already the unparalleled guide to VSA ^^

icyrealm

Reaction score
Essays

Hi all,

Keen in buying essays for Financial Reporting & Management Accounting.

Please PM me & we'll talk. ;)

crezdo

Reaction score
Hi, please do PM me too if you have handwritten notes, tutorials and exam solns for VSA.

uol2016

Reaction score
UOL TUITION/ CRASH COURSE/ REVISION

Hello fellow students from UOL!

I am a first-class honours graduate who majored in Banking and Finance with UOL.

With high failure rates in the UOL examinations and difficult concepts to grasp, a lot of the students struggle very hard with UOL modules. As such, I am providing crash course/ revision for the following UOL modules:

-Microeconomics
-Introduction to Economics
-Financial Intermediation (FI)

REGARDING MY TEACHING METHODOLOGY:

1. Explaining and highlighting critical concepts
2. Application of concepts to questions
3. Identifying examination trends and skills
4. Practicing a variety of questions to adequately prepare students for their examinations
5. Tests (OUTSIDE OF LESSON TIMINGS) to track the student's progress
6. Simplifying difficult concepts WITH THE USE OF CONCISE MINDMAPS AND SUPPLEMENTARY NOTES! :s13::s22:

Interested students can Call/ Whatsapp/ SMS me at 96515438 to discuss your tuition requirements. :s12:

Thank you and have a nice day ahead!

pasteldaisy

Reaction score
CMC

Anyone taking Core Management Concepts (CMC) MN2177?
Appreciate if you can share with my your study tips and student essays if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.