SIT Allied Healthcare

fungisan2002

Reaction score
I have just checked with the admissions office about my application, and they say they are still reviewing all applications and ask me to just wait.
I empathize with you. I also applied for PCP and has not received anything yet. Mid may is approaching in a few days.

BellaCiao

Reaction score
Yes I have, couple weeks back. Will ask during the briefing what about those who have yet to receive any results because of the delay. Will update again!

The MOH Briefing is important for all those that apply under PCP.
Since it is taking place this wednesday and the rest of us did not receive any news, i think the status in the portal is just waiting to be changed from ‘processing’ to ‘rejected’.

Bean256

Reaction score
The MOH Briefing is important for all those that apply under PCP.
Since it is taking place this wednesday and the rest of us did not receive any news, i think the status in the portal is just waiting to be changed from ‘processing’ to ‘rejected’.

I agree too.. if not we would have received the PCP briefing email by now too.. 😕

CarpeD!em

Reaction score
No need to worry too much about MOHH briefing. I also did not attend the briefing as I was initially rejected by SIT. After I appealed and got in, MOHH gave me a one on one briefing.

Just remember, rejection is not the end of the line. Don't give up. That being said, you must at least have gone through the interview with SIT.

gr8uuuuu

Reaction score
No need to worry too much about MOHH briefing. I also did not attend the briefing as I was initially rejected by SIT. After I appealed and got in, MOHH gave me a one on one briefing.

Just remember, rejection is not the end of the line. Don't give up. That being said, you must at least have gone through the interview with SIT.

Precisely what this person said. Got to remember that this year things are different. Due to the current situation, they may hold another one at a later date as SIT haven’t even finish releasing all results. Note that SIT can’t differentiate the difference between students who submitted under PCP and those who didn’t. So they probably don’t release results in that manner too?

TvbPanda

Reaction score

In your appeal, what kind of information do you think SIT look for, which made your appeal successful ?

CarpeD!em

Reaction score
Precisely what this person said. Got to remember that this year things are different. Due to the current situation, they may hold another one at a later date as SIT haven’t even finish releasing all results. Note that SIT can’t differentiate the difference between students who submitted under PCP and those who didn’t. So they probably don’t release results in that manner too?

Actually there is someone in SIT in charge of the PCP students in HSS cluster. But I am not sure how involved she is. She definitely knows who is under PCP. Cos she will inform MOHH those that are successful.

During school time, she sends email to only PCP students for volunteers to attend open house for public to tell about our lives in SIT. This is to provide applicants a better view of what you will be expecting.

CarpeD!em

Reaction score
In your appeal, what kind of information do you think SIT look for, which made your appeal successful ?

I am not sure what exactly SIT was looking for. I think they are looking for your commitment and your willingness to achieve in the course.

Do mention your sacrifices too.

gr8uuuuu

Reaction score
Actually there is someone in SIT in charge of the PCP students in HSS cluster. But I am not sure how involved she is. She definitely knows who is under PCP. Cos she will inform MOHH those that are successful.

During school time, she sends email to only PCP students for volunteers to attend open house for public to tell about our lives in SIT. This is to provide applicants a better view of what you will be expecting.

Oh ok, was hoping there’d be more hope but thanks for the clarification!

tshihui

Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone received offers for Diagnostic Radiography? My MMI is scheduled to be in June and details will only be out end May. What questions do they ask in the interview and any tips? I got into the course last year but decided to take a gap year hence, rejected the course and reapplying again this year.

prince1008

Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone received offers for Diagnostic Radiography? My MMI is scheduled to be in June and details will only be out end May. What questions do they ask in the interview and any tips? I got into the course last year but decided to take a gap year hence, rejected the course and reapplying again this year.

I have yet to receive offer for DR but I did the online assessment. I had 2 written questions and the rest were video recording questions. Written questions were like how to encourage youngsters these days to not feel embarrassed while showing kindness to others. Video questions were scenario based to test your ability to think on the spot and those common interview questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses. Im not sure if it will be the same for you but this was my interview experience.

Koalaaa

Reaction score
Yet to receive offer but almost all AH courses have essay write up and several others mini interview qns

TvbPanda

Reaction score

I also have not received any reply from them since the interview... :sad:

SuperVergil12

Reaction score
I still haven't received any emails on regards to MOH briefing etc. I suggest that I got rejected even though from PCP ? Anybody here is a PCP applicant for physiotherapy ?

charchar0103

Reaction score
hi guys! do y'all know if my status on the portal is still processing, does it mean they haven't view my application?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.