www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Degree Programs and Courses (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/)
-   -   SIT Allied Healthcare (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/sit-allied-healthcare-6029710.html)

xpeach 19-04-2019 09:11 PM

SIT Allied Healthcare

Letís keep each other updated here of any news? :)

Kimotama Joshin 19-04-2019 10:08 PM

SIT Physiotherapy

Hey all, just a helpful suggestion to avoid any miscommunication:

Google Search "SIT MMI Dates" and select the very first result. I can't post URLs yet. That has *ALL* the necessary info about when the interviews and offer acceptance periods are.

As for myself, I got the interview for Physiotherapy. Trying to see if I can get into the accelerated program (2 years 8 months instead of full 4 years), going in as a PCP Applicant. We'll see how my application goes, this is my 2nd time I've applied!:s12:

xpeach 20-04-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimotama Joshin (Post 120345962)
Hey all, just a helpful suggestion to avoid any miscommunication:

Google Search "SIT MMI Dates" and select the very first result. I can't post URLs yet. That has *ALL* the necessary info about when the interviews and offer acceptance periods are.

As for myself, I got the interview for Physiotherapy. Trying to see if I can get into the accelerated program (2 years 8 months instead of full 4 years), going in as a PCP Applicant. We'll see how my application goes, this is my 2nd time I've applied!:s12:

Hi Iím pretty sure everyone who applies know about the URL so donít worry, donít have to post the url. Forum are just fyi and for people to share their experiences. good luck with your application :)

Kimotama Joshin 20-04-2019 11:56 AM

Noted...

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeach (Post 120351063)
Hi I’m pretty sure everyone who applies know about the URL so don’t worry, don’t have to post the url. Forum are just fyi and for people to share their experiences. good luck with your application :)

Good to know, but judging from the crap-nado that resulted from my last comment on the other board, looks like some people don't know the URL. Just a friendly reminder, just trying to be helpful to everyone!:D

Thanks, it's my 2nd time applying for Physiotherapy.

How did your application and interview go?

grassysprout 20-04-2019 02:43 PM

Do yall know of anyone who has received allied health offers recently? :s31:

Kimotama Joshin 20-04-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grassysprout (Post 120355946)
Do yall know of anyone who has received allied health offers recently? :s31:

Can't say for sure. Like I mentioned previously;) , the MMIs have just concluded on Wednesday 17th (see my post in this thread), so I doubt anyone would get anything.

What did you apply for? When did you go for your MMI?

grassysprout 20-04-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimotama Joshin (Post 120356260)
Can't say for sure. Like I mentioned previously;) , the MMIs have just concluded on Wednesday 17th (see my post in this thread), so I doubt anyone would get anything.

What did you apply for? When did you go for your MMI?

Hey I applied for PT and I went for my MMI on 16 april. Yeah I'm just curious because in the previous years some people received their offers even before the MMIs were over :eek:

xpeach 22-04-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimotama Joshin (Post 120353217)
Good to know, but judging from the crap-nado that resulted from my last comment on the other board, looks like some people don't know the URL. Just a friendly reminder, just trying to be helpful to everyone!:D

Thanks, it's my 2nd time applying for Physiotherapy.

How did your application and interview go?

Not so sure how my interview went tbh, got email 19 mar interview offer for physio, 25mar attended, till now application processing.

zkillers 23-04-2019 04:31 PM

Good luck to all applying for AH courses! Hope you'll receive a favorable outcome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimotama Joshin (Post 120345962)
Trying to see if I can get into the accelerated program (2 years 8 months instead of full 4 years), going in as a PCP Applicant. We'll see how my application goes, this is my 2nd time I've applied!:s12:

Anyway I am wondering if you know how the accelerated programme is structured? I've got friends in the different programmes who are stressed out with the workload. Not too sure how packed the curriculum will be for the accelerated programme. My guess is that you'll get exemptions for foundation modules (not PT specific) and matriculate into the second year and take similar modules as them.

Either way to all students, brace yourself for one hell of a ride in SIT! It is gonna be fun, intense and at times will cause sleepless nights in school.

Tips for future students, if you live far away from Dover and you have no school but require space for group work/study, you can use SIT campuses in other polys.

p.s. trimester academic calendar is crazy....

xpeach 25-04-2019 10:22 AM

Wonder when results will be released....

PhyChemHist 25-04-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeach (Post 120447030)
Wonder when results will be released....

Perhaps May. I received mine in May, 2 years ago...

Snowcitythree 25-04-2019 04:57 PM

Hi guys for those asking on allied health, I applied on 25th Feb, went for interview on 12th April and I received my offer for physio today (25th April)

PhyChemHist 25-04-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcitythree (Post 120453515)
Hi guys for those asking on allied health, I applied on 25th Feb, went for interview on 12th April and I received my offer for physio today (25th April)

yayyy congrats!

grassysprout 25-04-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcitythree (Post 120453515)

haha hi future classmate!!!

PhyChemHist 27-04-2019 12:19 PM

Hello guys / future classmates / batchmates,

Would like to ask if y'all might know if there are any IT fair / campus roadshows upcoming for SIT?

Cos the SIT student life website doesn't say much, and in order to do matriculation, I need a laptop (which my previous one is spoilt LOL:s13:).

So just wondering if allied health courses might have laptop recommendations or specific requirements (which I believe is don't have la)

Have a good day y'all~ ;)