HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SIT Physiotherapy interview 2017

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2017, 05:14 PM   #1

SIT Physiotherapy interview 2017

Hi guys my friends who applied for occupational therapy and radiography have received the interview email,anyone else applied for physiotherapy?? Any news yet?
Gghowsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #2

I applied for physio but till now still nothing... sianz
Apollo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:21 PM   #3

I applied for physio but till now still nothing... sianz
Same! My friend said maybe they settle e interview in batches. OT first n then slowly physio. Im waitin too hopefully got good news..
Old 02-04-2017, 09:10 AM   #4

Thumbs up

Hellooo! I applied for SIT-Trinity Physio (4 yrs prog) and I got a message on Wednesday. My interview will be this Wednesday 5/4. It's still only the first round so don't give up guys!!!! )) All the best!!!!
potaetonuggetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #5

Hellooo! I applied for SIT-Trinity Physio (4 yrs prog) and I got a message on Wednesday. My interview will be this Wednesday 5/4. It's still only the first round so don't give up guys!!!! )) All the best!!!!
Really??? Oh dear **** man i stilk haven receive any news sigh
Old 04-04-2017, 05:45 PM   #6

Hi guys my friends who applied for occupational therapy and radiography have received the interview email,anyone else applied for physiotherapy?? Any news yet?
Hii my friend and I both got news ytd (mon) for our physio interview. We took As with our H2s being ABB and BBC. Don't give up hope yea, there's still 2 more batches of interviews! Good luck to all!
zjdrozario27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:21 PM   #7

Hi i just gone for the mmi for physiothetapy with honours. All the best applicants!
PenalCramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:21 AM   #8

Hi i just gone for the mmi for physiothetapy with honours. All the best applicants!
Hi! do u mind sharing what the interviewers asked u and wat u needed to write about for the essay? Thhanks !!
Old 05-04-2017, 10:25 PM   #9

What is the cut off point each for physio and occupational therapy for A level students?
desmondyeo1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #10

Hi guys!!

I got called in for Radiation Therapy. I know it's not relevant to physio but I was wondering what relevant documents do I have to bring for my results in poly? As I have not officially graduated and therefore my transcripts are not out yet.

Thank you!
crunchyfrosties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:08 PM   #11

Hi guys!!

I got called in for Radiation Therapy. I know it's not relevant to physio but I was wondering what relevant documents do I have to bring for my results in poly? As I have not officially graduated and therefore my transcripts are not out yet.

Thank you!
I think u shld request for a set of academic transcripts from your sch bcuz r interviewers might have to check the results etc!
Old 07-04-2017, 06:41 AM   #12

Hi! do u mind sharing what the interviewers asked u and wat u needed to write about for the essay? Thhanks !!
hi! Was told not to share the info. But i can tell you to read up on curriculum of physiotherapy in sit. And understand the current healthcare issues in singapore. Also having knowledge of ethics in healthcare! All da bestttt
Old 07-04-2017, 08:51 PM   #13

hi! Was told not to share the info. But i can tell you to read up on curriculum of physiotherapy in sit. And understand the current healthcare issues in singapore. Also having knowledge of ethics in healthcare! All da bestttt
Ooo I didn't noe u were not supposed to share but thank u so much for the hints!
Old 08-04-2017, 08:15 AM   #14

Ooo I didn't noe u were not supposed to share but thank u so much for the hints!
dont mind me asking. Whats your gpa ah? And semo diploma. I applied with a diploma in outdoor sports 3.46gpa and degree in sport and exercise science
Old 10-04-2017, 11:14 AM   #15

Hi did anybody receive interview slots for 17th April that week for OT ?
Bompeepee96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.