HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SMa School of Management

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2007, 10:54 AM   #166
Master Member

thats true..but then your putting your grades into people's hands.. i mean a assignment cant be done by one person but by a collective group of people... sway sway get the groups who dun give 2 hoots cos "mummy says i have to study so i study lor" kinda attitude...thats it man..

any way when is SMA moving? this affects my decisions too...becos its out of the way at north bridge road.. le meridien hotel is still ok?
bigrockshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #167
Supremacy Member

hi,

to be fair, I must say that the consultant did reply to my questions. But this was after only 4 days of chasing and calling her. She was always and so I left my my number and asked her to return my calls. She did not.

Finally, I called her and got her. I was really fired up and was very firm and harsh (not vulgar or abusive) in saying that their admin leaves much to be desired. In the end she helped me to called the university for some verification.

I mean, why must they wait till people are frustrated then they start working. Bottomline is, I feel they don't care about students. To me, this is very important because I hate to be treated like a commodity

I AM a current student FYI.
I have made an open invitation to EVERYONE here. Whoever who might drop by that school can contact me and you guys can talk to my classmates ! Is this credible enough?
Th3Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 10:40 AM   #168

I can be considered a current student there too... doing bridging with them now... service wise same experience, before enrolment excellent, kept calling you and update you. After enrolment, no more liao... moreover the consultant that engaged me initially left the company, i called to infd them, they say will re-assigned, till now no news... and best part is my bridging test postphoned, all my friends received update via sms but i did not... something is very wrong with the admin system there, very very wrong... someone better do something about it.
rustyarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #169
Supremacy Member

Told u guys the admin simply suxs Why do u think more thn 15 of my batch of the dip class is leaving to do the degree elsewhere? Most of us going to SIM RMIT , PSB Uni of Newcastle and APMI National Uni of Ireland
Old 25-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #170
Supremacy Member

thats true..but then your putting your grades into people's hands.. i mean a assignment cant be done by one person but by a collective group of people... sway sway get the groups who dun give 2 hoots cos "mummy says i have to study so i study lor" kinda attitude...thats it man..

any way when is SMA moving? this affects my decisions too...becos its out of the way at north bridge road.. le meridien hotel is still ok?

This MAY/JUNE
Old 25-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #171

is there anyway to bring up the matter higher to their management? I had attended classes at PSB before, SMa is way below them...way way below...
Old 25-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #172

maybe u try email the boss of the school?
galant22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 11:51 PM   #173

i think i rather write in to the press... forum page =)
Old 08-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #174
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone here selling their commerce books away??
Old 09-05-2007, 12:18 AM   #175
Supremacy Member

Coming from the education industry, let's just say you have better choices...
Old 12-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #176
Master Member

any current SMa student still around?
pm me to discuss the referral fee thingy.
I'm planning to sign for degree course.
pessimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #177
Master Member

any current SMa student still around?
pm me to discuss the referral fee thingy.
I'm planning to sign for degree course.
lai lai.. anyone?
Old 14-06-2007, 07:34 PM   #178
Supremacy Member

lai lai.. anyone?

Yesh?

how might i help chiu
Old 16-06-2007, 12:48 AM   #179
Master Member

any1 else a current student there ?
Old 30-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #180

I went down to SMA today. Service sux big time..

Havent even get to ask them abt the course, they simply push me the application form and ask mi to fill it in when i was at the counter.

They are buzy entertaining students referral which i overheard abt wad commission, blah blah..****

Then tell insisted that SMA-Murdoch Bcomm in HR is better than SHRI-Curtin. Show me plenty of outdated uni ranking of Australia website which ranked Murdoch higher than Curtin..

Haiz...

They are only interested in your money..And they keep askin student to take bridgin units..
Puke..
Weddguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.