SMU Information Systems Interview

csnlamer

Reaction score
GG!, going to SIS interview later (2.35pm), abit nervous now. I hope later can share my experience with some of you who haven go interview later.

littlelollipopz

Reaction score
GG!, going to SIS interview later (2.35pm), abit nervous now. I hope later can share my experience with some of you who haven go interview later.

All the best!

Yup, my interview was on 10th of April. They called me on 29th of March. But I have this feeling that I didn't do well. Now I am waiting anxiously for my outcome. :(

What time was ur interview? Seems like so many ppl having interview on tt day...

LadyEmerald

Reaction score
Hi,
If anyone received the acceptance letter, please feel free to share. I'm also anxiously waiting for my outcome. :eek:

csnlamer

Reaction score
omg man, I felt like killing myself man. I couldn't rmb the article, estimation part I hope it was OK, and Self-intro is So-So-Ok-Ok only....

oh ya my interview is group wan, I heard if it is all male interview most likely would be group from what I heard from the student verfiying the documents.

I feel sad because I think I didn't do well for the interview. Maybe I have to live with it for a while.....

Outline of My Interview

Before the Interview
1. Require you fill in your past examples abt your strength ( Rmb to look at SMU for Wat kind of students they are looking for)
2. Read the article Very carefully and rmb it (dun be like me man)(IT firm related, sounds like from some magizine)
3. Verify your documents before u go in ( Make photocopy of everything u sent in for application Including NRIC, Results (O,A or Poly), Special Achievements, Testimonials for backup purposes)

Four Main parts of the Interview
1. Article Summary and Analysis
2. Local Context Estimation Question
3. Self-Intro Question will be asked
4. Q&A session

lgp.rebecca

Reaction score
omg man, I felt like killing myself man. I couldn't rmb the article, estimation part I hope it was OK, and Self-intro is So-So-Ok-Ok only....

oh ya my interview is group wan, I heard if it is all male interview most likely would be group from what I heard from the student verfiying the documents.

I feel sad because I think I didn't do well for the interview. Maybe I have to live with it for a while.....

Outline of My Interview

Before the Interview
1. Require you fill in your past examples abt your strength ( Rmb to look at SMU for Wat kind of students they are looking for)
2. Read the article Very carefully and rmb it (dun be like me man)(IT firm related, sounds like from some magizine)
3. Verify your documents before u go in ( Make photocopy of everything u sent in for application Including NRIC, Results (O,A or Poly), Special Achievements, Testimonials for backup purposes)

Four Main parts of the Interview
1. Article Summary and Analysis
2. Local Context Estimation Question
3. Self-Intro Question will be asked
4. Q&A session

thats a very detail one. Mind sharing your GPA? and when were you called up to go for interview. Thanks :D

Last edited:

ytrewq

Reaction score
Hey guys, must all shortlisted interviewees photocopy their documents during their interview day or is it just for certain courses like ISM? Cos for my Social sciences interview, they did nto ask me to photocopy anything. Did i do anything wrong?

Amancia

Reaction score
I am also waiting for a call from SMU. I applied for ISM a day before the deadline, and have a feeling that they might consider my application next year instead. ;)

hoyhey

Reaction score
Good luck for all going for interview

I see you all worry about the interview but my recommendation is just be natural and confident; prepare for the article and read(briefly) about course and see how you can apply in real world - even it's wrong it is still fine as long as it sounds logical. English is not a determining factor(it's still impt) cos having a great idea and initiative are even more impt

that should be all =)

From year 2 student SIS just finished exams LOL
Now worry cannot find internship...damn =(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.