HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SUSS 07/2018 FT

Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2018, 10:19 PM   #1

SUSS 07/2018 FT

Hey guys i just went for my interview today and i dont think i fared very well. Anyone care to share their experience? Did anyone manage to finish the iq test?? ( i only did like 41 qtns is that bad? )
bobbinnija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 11:54 PM   #2

Hey guys i just went for my interview today and i dont think i fared very well. Anyone care to share their experience? Did anyone manage to finish the iq test?? ( i only did like 41 qtns is that bad? )
Had to rush through the last few questions. Some people in my group only finished 1/2 of the test. My interviewer kept asking me if given a choice would i prefer my first or second choice.
Retainers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:01 AM   #3

Had to rush through the last few questions. Some people in my group only finished 1/2 of the test. My interviewer kept asking me if given a choice would i prefer my first or second choice.
Wah legit ah not bad leh, before i knew it i had like 10 seconds left. Only you managed to finish? I saw the guy beside me finish i scared alrdy lol.

That means they r rly considering u for the schl isnt that good??

May i know if u have alot of involvement with CIP/CCA and also the course u applied for if possible
Old 26-01-2018, 03:32 PM   #4

Wah legit ah not bad leh, before i knew it i had like 10 seconds left. Only you managed to finish? I saw the guy beside me finish i scared alrdy lol.

That means they r rly considering u for the schl isnt that good??

May i know if u have alot of involvement with CIP/CCA and also the course u applied for if possible
I'm not really involved in any CCAs. I applied for HRM, what about you?
Old 26-01-2018, 03:35 PM   #5

Accountancy. Wasnt it pretty awkward when they asked abt cip and ccas then? Because my most recent achievements were in secondary schl
Old 26-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #6

Accountancy. Wasnt it pretty awkward when they asked abt cip and ccas then? Because my most recent achievements were in secondary schl
I wasn't involved in CCAs after secondary school, but i did volunteer every now and then. Interviewer didn't linger much on that particular portion of the interview, was more focused on what i did in NS.
Old 26-01-2018, 04:04 PM   #7
Master Member

good luck ah hrm..haha im from the pt one.now pt following the ft standard.and full time this sem up another level.. july intake probably even more changes again haha
divasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 04:06 PM   #8

I wasn't involved in CCAs after secondary school, but i did volunteer every now and then. Interviewer didn't linger much on that particular portion of the interview, was more focused on what i did in NS.
Oh i see... when did you take your interview again? anyways all the best
Old 26-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #9

good luck ah hrm..haha im from the pt one.now pt following the ft standard.and full time this sem up another level.. july intake probably even more changes again haha
thanks man! how do you find the course??
Old 26-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #10

Oh i see... when did you take your interview again? anyways all the best
All the best to you too!

I had my interview last week, i'm assuming we both got the e-mail 2 weeks ago??
Old 26-01-2018, 04:49 PM   #11
Master Member

thanks man! how do you find the course??
i saw the transition from 2015 till now. more and more tougher especially since around 2017 july intake where they try to apply the changes as announced by the teachers. Jan 2017 they did announce for future changes. 2018 july when u enrolled,should be even harder to pass the same modules already. every few years, the school will change modules for courses.. like im from 2015 jan intake but 2016 intake's students, they will be taking new HR modules and i think 2018 jan semester some of the other course modules that hr students is taking will be retired and need to take new ones too etc. as what i i heard, those teachers who left are actually the good ones..so yea.

so if u want advice for projects from seniors,i think find those from 2017 intake should be good enough.. 2016 jan and before ones, no need since the project format and marking scheme change.

but i think should be still do-able laa.. just that scoring and passing will be more difficult by one notch BUT still attainable

To sum up. Now HR part time FOLLOWS full time HR format and standard and HR full time UP by one level itself too.

Last edited by divasion; 26-01-2018 at 04:54 PM..
Old 26-01-2018, 04:55 PM   #12

All the best to you too!

I had my interview last week, i'm assuming we both got the e-mail 2 weeks ago??
Yeah i got mine 2 weeks ago but my inerview was only yesterday! Oh and do u know when they will inform of our results

Last edited by bobbinnija; 26-01-2018 at 05:01 PM..
Old 26-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #13

Yeah i got mine 2 weeks ago but my inerview was only yesterday! Oh and do u know when they will inform of our results
They gave me the standard "processing interview results so it might take a while" reply. What they did mention that we're the first batch interviewed this year. I'm guessing 4-6 weeks from now??
Old 26-01-2018, 05:37 PM   #14

i saw the transition from 2015 till now. more and more tougher especially since around 2017 july intake where they try to apply the changes as announced by the teachers. Jan 2017 they did announce for future changes. 2018 july when u enrolled,should be even harder to pass the same modules already. every few years, the school will change modules for courses.. like im from 2015 jan intake but 2016 intake's students, they will be taking new HR modules and i think 2018 jan semester some of the other course modules that hr students is taking will be retired and need to take new ones too etc. as what i i heard, those teachers who left are actually the good ones..so yea.

so if u want advice for projects from seniors,i think find those from 2017 intake should be good enough.. 2016 jan and before ones, no need since the project format and marking scheme change.

but i think should be still do-able laa.. just that scoring and passing will be more difficult by one notch BUT still attainable

To sum up. Now HR part time FOLLOWS full time HR format and standard and HR full time UP by one level itself too.
i see... i'm guessing the other PT courses with a FT equivalent should also be adopting this standard??
Old 26-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #15
Master Member

i see... i'm guessing the other PT courses with a FT equivalent should also be adopting this standard??
yerp. so in a way, there wont be difference between a pt and ft cert from suss. if not like abit funny also. imagine the employer see ur cert is hr pt from suss, he give lower part because not a hr FT suss degree. no alignment.
but yea,ft itself now also become more difficult already
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.