HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SUSS 2019 law intake

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 07:56 AM   #1

SUSS 2019 law intake

Anyone applied for SUSS law 2019 intake? Their email said that successful applicants will receive email notification for interview starting from june 2018 onwards. Anyone already went to the interview or has a date fixed for interview?

Last edited by DarkPlaces; 12-06-2018 at 07:58 AM..
DarkPlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 10:30 AM   #2

i applied a couple of weeks ago. received an email that i will be notified of the outcome of my application by end of November.
Jumpin Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 08:50 PM   #3

i applied a couple of weeks ago. received an email that i will be notified of the outcome of my application by end of November.
So you also haven't received notification for interview. I wonder what is the lnat score in order to get to the interview stage, given that this year average lnat score is 19.9/42.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:30 AM   #4

Anyone receive notification to go for interview?
Old 20-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #5

nothing so far. by november i think.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #6

how much did you get for your LNAT? the cohort average is 16.9
Old 25-08-2018, 10:53 AM   #7

i have been invited for an interview. any news on yours?
Old 30-08-2018, 11:10 PM   #8
Supremacy Member

how much did you get for your LNAT? the cohort average is 16.9
How do you know this??? Is that for successful candidates or unsuccessful ones? Also news of results needs at least another month. According to previous years, results are only confirmed by october. So if you dont receive anything by then, you can sorta assume you didnt do so well

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT
tf2noobz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #9

hi. I was notified that the cohort average was 16.9 when i received my LNAT results last month. I have attended the admission interview also with a panel of 4. I must say its difficult to impress all of the panel. From what i have noticed in the past 2 intakes, its safe to say that the admission results will be notified around Nov 14.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:46 AM   #10
Supremacy Member

hi. I was notified that the cohort average was 16.9 when i received my LNAT results last month. I have attended the admission interview also with a panel of 4. I must say its difficult to impress all of the panel. From what i have noticed in the past 2 intakes, its safe to say that the admission results will be notified around Nov 14.
Cohort average globally or for suss applicants? Also is that for successful applicants? What did they ask? Can i pm you?
Old 14-09-2018, 08:45 AM   #11

Hi, same here. Went for the panel interview this week. I found the questions pretty intriguing, really surprised with the questions that they asked. I looked through the previous threads where the students posted the questions that they were asked about 2 years ago - none of them came out. And yes, I could see that it was very hard to convince all of the interviewers; especially more so when you are a fresh graduate with no experience. Fingers crossed, hoping for the best.
9packs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #12
Supremacy Member

Hi, same here. Went for the panel interview this week. I found the questions pretty intriguing, really surprised with the questions that they asked. I looked through the previous threads where the students posted the questions that they were asked about 2 years ago - none of them came out. And yes, I could see that it was very hard to convince all of the interviewers; especially more so when you are a fresh graduate with no experience. Fingers crossed, hoping for the best.
Do you mind sharing what they asked?
Old 18-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #13

@9packs are you a poly graduate?
Feyeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 09:33 AM   #14

How was the written test? Is it based on current issues or scenario based? Is it handwritten or type using computer? Can please share roughly what kind of questions they asked?
Old 20-09-2018, 12:35 PM   #15

Hi, the scenario based essay of mine was about a news article. typically its about two entities having different opinions. you would have to type out an essay about 500 words or so giving your point on the article. Next would be the panel interview.A panel of 4. Leslie Chew, the dean of the programme will be one of them. They asked questions on why law, how can you contribute, will you be able to afford the fees. Basically you would have to convince them on why you deserve a spot.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.