D+ - 45-49 - 1.5
D - 40-45 - 1.0

think i found it in one of the hwz thread last time

Thank you! Do you have any idea how much to score a B for oes if ocas is 71%

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Do you have any idea how much to score a B for oes if ocas is 71%

If the module (COM223e) you are taking, the OCAS component weightage is 50% https://sims1.suss.edu.sg/eservice/...course.aspx?crsecd=COM223&viewtype=pdf&isft=0

To find out how much you need to get in your written exam/TOA for B grade in the overall score. The formula is as follow (65 - (71*0.50)) * 2 = 59 marks

IIRC SUSS backpack apps got GPA calculator if you want to make projection of your GPA.

https://learningservices.suss.edu.sg/backpack.html

Last edited:

Princesslalamimi

Reaction score
If the module (COM223e) you are taking, the OCAS component weightage is 50% https://sims1.suss.edu.sg/eservice/...course.aspx?crsecd=COM223&viewtype=pdf&isft=0

To find out how much you need to get in your written exam/TOA for B grade in the overall score. The formula is as follow (65 - (71*0.50)) * 2 = 59 marks

IIRC SUSS backpack apps got GPA calculator if you want to make projection of your GPA.

https://learningservices.suss.edu.sg/backpack.html

Oh I see! Thank you for the formula !

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of part-time intake (social work course) kena rejected before?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of part-time intake (social work course) kena rejected before?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

The demand for BSWK is rather high 2-3 years ago, so some applicants were offered for the next intake, e.g. they applied for Jan intake and end up was offered for Jul intake.

rvdran

Reaction score
if i acheieved an OCAS score of 25% out of 100%, does that mean i need not bother about doing the ECA or exam since i did not meet the min score of 40% and thus auto fail?

wonderstudent

Reaction score
Wanted to know anyone who applied for part time courses in SUSS..and who are not taking NS like girls, guys who are exempted etc..
How many mths or years of working experience did you have while applying for the part time course?
Also while doing the part time degree course, is it a must you must be working or can you leave the job if you want to concentrate on your courses after admission?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if SUSS have any student discounts or promotion for laptop purchase? I know before covid, most universities will usually have roadshows before new academic year starts.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if SUSS have laptop roadshow or student discount? Thinking to get a laptop before class starts in July

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
if i acheieved an OCAS score of 25% out of 100%, does that mean i need not bother about doing the ECA or exam since i did not meet the min score of 40% and thus auto fail?

Not sure for ECA but for exams, your name will not be registered for the examinations

Olivenct

Reaction score
Hi, just wanna check for the CET option.. is it hard to get GPA of 2.5? I recently just submitted my application with my private diploma but currently working in related field not sure when will they get back to me
You have to spend time to study. Its not hard to get 2.5 imho. And u basically are studying the exact same thing as a undergrad.

But u really need to put in effort on tma/gba and the final toa. I also enrolled level 1/2 and 3 courses to have a feel on how the modules are like.

Level 3 modules feels totally like 100%self study to me.

I managed to get 3.5/4.0 for level 1/2 modules. 3.0 for level 3 module.

I did the cet route. Private diploma too. Just finished 4 modules in jan 2021 sem and resubmitted my application for pt program for 2022 and im awaiting the result of my application

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if there are any current SUSS student can advise. I need to go to the SUSS campus for some administrative stuff this week, and am thinking to sit down for a meal there. I should be going Block C. During this period, is there any foodcourt/canteen which is open to public?

Thanks. :)

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any SUSS students know if there are any laptop promotions ongoing or coming up? I heard Challenger gives free Office 365 and discounted laptops, but I cannot find more information online...

dylanlyk

Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with your time.you can take the max of 20cu and choose from Face to face lessons or online. If not you can also just take one or two mods. You want to join the digital media tele?
Hi, do you have the updated telegram link? Can't seems to join using the link you provided. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.