HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2019, 05:18 PM   #151

Just curious, anyone here got offer from SUSS supply chain management course yet?other than the KIV list?
chitwan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 06:06 PM   #152
Master Member

Hi,

Went for SUSS interview in mid march and just got the offer today. I applied for bachelor of science in marketing with minor, gpa is 3.2x.

I am still waiting for offer from SIT - Hospitality Business. Which do you think is a better course? If i accept suss now, can i withdraw to accept SIT (if they offer me)? Will the tuition grant be affected?
SUSS la. Htm don't need degree. Technically marketing also don't need.
SevenSeals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:38 PM   #153

anyone receive SIT interview shortlist this week?

Last edited by Polarsystem; 02-04-2019 at 07:48 PM..
Polarsystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:45 PM   #154

Hi. Have anybody receive any offer for SIT ACCOUNTANCY yet? I went for an interview in Mid-Feb but have yet to get an offer. Pls help. Reply ASAP if you or your friends have gotten an offer already.

Last edited by wallace189; 02-04-2019 at 11:53 PM..
wallace189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:41 AM   #155

Hi on KIV since 15 Feb no news yet, whatís your GPA? :-)
Hi,

My gpa is 3.2x
sitschoolmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:43 AM   #156

SUSS la. Htm don't need degree. Technically marketing also don't need.
Marketing dont need degree too? I regret not choosing business analytics in my options but highly doubt i will get in anyways. So many ppl with much higher gpa got KIV-ed.
jcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:46 AM   #157

Hi. Have anybody receive any offer for SIT ACCOUNTANCY yet? I went for an interview in Mid-Feb but have yet to get an offer. Pls help. Reply ASAP if you or your friends have gotten an offer already.
Hey! Try logging into your portal to check if u got the offer. They didnt email me to notify of offer. I just randomly decided to log in (link via email) to the portal to check for updates.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:51 AM   #158

Hey! Try logging into your portal to check if u got the offer. They didnt email me to notify of offer. I just randomly decided to log in (link via email) to the portal to check for updates.
I have been checking it EVERYDAY ever since my interview but the portal kept showing that it is still "processing". I have uploaded my 6 semesters and the official polytechnic transcript but the additional reviewer comments still prompt me to upload it latest by 24th May. I don't know if it is normal for me to see that. Does this happened to you too? (regarding the comments)

Have you receive your offer? When did you receive it and when is your interview?

Thank you.

Last edited by wallace189; 03-04-2019 at 06:54 AM..
Old 03-04-2019, 07:24 AM   #159
Master Member

Marketing dont need degree too? I regret not choosing business analytics in my options but highly doubt i will get in anyways. So many ppl with much higher gpa got KIV-ed.
https://www.marketingweek.com/2012/0...need-a-degree/

Go read.
SevenSeals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:00 AM   #160

Actually BA i think they will determine if you are at least passionate (meaning you know nuts about programming but feel confident in mastering it) about programming, because thats the vibe i gotten when i went through the last stage of the interview. That's just a personal thing i felt. I accepted the offer for BA anyway haha.

Anyway since you applied for marketing, i wish you all the best!
petshijie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:28 AM   #161

I have been checking it EVERYDAY ever since my interview but the portal kept showing that it is still "processing". I have uploaded my 6 semesters and the official polytechnic transcript but the additional reviewer comments still prompt me to upload it latest by 24th May. I don't know if it is normal for me to see that. Does this happened to you too? (regarding the comments)

Have you receive your offer? When did you receive it and when is your interview?

Thank you.
Hey! I graduated 2 years ago so I didnt have an additional step to upload final grading. I applied on 28 Feb, interviewed on 14March and got the offer on 2 April. I'm not very sure if uploading the final sem will affect the timeline for their offer.

You might wish to drop an email to them because 24 May is actually the last day for acceptance of offer (based on my offer and SUSS website)
Old 03-04-2019, 09:30 AM   #162

Actually BA i think they will determine if you are at least passionate (meaning you know nuts about programming but feel confident in mastering it) about programming, because thats the vibe i gotten when i went through the last stage of the interview. That's just a personal thing i felt. I accepted the offer for BA anyway haha.

Anyway since you applied for marketing, i wish you all the best!
I know nothing about programming but i felt that BA is an essential skill for future career. I wasnt from a business or IT course, how about you! Perhaps i'll complete my marketing degree and take up an additional course for BA in the future.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:31 AM   #163

Hey! I graduated 2 years ago so I didnt have an additional step to upload final grading. I applied on 28 Feb, interviewed on 14March and got the offer on 2 April. I'm not very sure if uploading the final sem will affect the timeline for their offer.

You might wish to drop an email to them because 24 May is actually the last day for acceptance of offer (based on my offer and SUSS website)
Haha. But I am refering to SIT offer though. Would it be the same as SUSS? I tried to email them but they didn't reply to my email.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:41 PM   #164

hi all, has anyone yet to receive an interview offer for SITís PT?? have been waiting since 18 mar and iím seriously worried :Ē(((
gomdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:59 PM   #165

Hello! May I ask how the interview for SIT Pharmaceutical Engineering will be like? If y'all have tips for it please do help a brother out!
wowzerlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.