SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

Trunhi

Reaction score
Hi! Hello asking for a friend applying for Chemical Engineering! CGPA 2.89
What are the chances of getting into SIT? heard the newcastle university is easier to get in compared to TUM? would appreciate any help!

It’s true that you need a minimum CGPA of 3.0. However exceptional cca records and relevant working experience plays a part as well, so try to build up on that.

mushmellow

Reaction score
SUSS Written Essay

Any kind souls who went for SUSS interview are able to share their interview experience for the written essay?

cyht1999

Reaction score
SUSS Biz Analytics interview

Hi anyone has gone for this interview yet? could you kindly share the interview format and process? thanks!

icemilopls

Reaction score
Hi, anyone with 60-68rp received offers/interviews from SIT already? I’m getting really worried as I saw someone with 62rp already getting an interview and i’m within the same rp range so I’m just wondering :/

WallyWong

Reaction score
Hi, anyone with 60-68rp received offers/interviews from SIT already? I’m getting really worried as I saw someone with 62rp already getting an interview and i’m within the same rp range so I’m just wondering :/
Which course did u apply? Maybe that guy applied for different course, or applied earlier

icemilopls

Reaction score
Which course did u apply? Maybe that guy applied for different course, or applied earlier

i applied for computer science (UOG).. the other guy applied for some health course but i saw a lot of people already went for interview for com sci... i think no chance liao thanks for your reply!

Synerge

Reaction score
If anyone from SIT here can advise me on how classes work in SIT? Like each week how many face-to-face lectures there are? Is it alot of elearn etc etc

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.