SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

wallace189

Reaction score
like why u want to choose sutd, what have u done during ur school life, do you know anything about sutd. anw, u going to have a short mcq before the interview(probably maths qn). 5 sem cgpa 3.78. no cca. haha

is it a group or individual interview? LMAO thanks for your info btw..

BeagleLover

Reaction score
SIT video interview

Hi, anyone received invitation from SIT for a video assessment? Any advice? What questions do they ask?:s11:

Ms Black

Reaction score
Anyone applied for SIT physiotherapy? I had just apply for the PCP programme.

probablydeadinside

Reaction score
Anyone got called up for interview for SIT's new Digital Communications and Integrated Media course?

Submitted in mid Jan but from unrelated poly course. GPA is so so but I got work experience and a very strong record of CCA/leadership roles. Don’t know if I can get in though. Quite anxious lol.

Last edited:

BeagleLover

Reaction score
Anyone got called up for interview for the new Digital Communications and Integrated Media course?

Submitted in mid Jan but from unrelated poly course. GPA is so so but I got work experience and a very strong record of CCA/leadership roles. Don’t know if I can get in though. Quite anxious lol.

Hi, may i ask which uni did you apply to?

probablydeadinside

Reaction score
Ohh i see!! I applied to SIT too, but for accountancy.
I'm not sure if your course does video interviews but mine does.
But I'm just curious.... did you only apply to SIT or to other uni as well?
Nice! I think they might do video interviews too because of the covid-19 situation. But not sure because I haven't received an email invite from them as of now.

I applied to SUSS marketing but I got rejected, gonna appeal in April.

Did you receive your email invite for SIT accountancy? If so, when did you get it?

BeagleLover

Reaction score
Nice! I think they might do video interviews too because of the covid-19 situation. But not sure because I haven't received an email invite from them as of now.

I applied to SUSS marketing but I got rejected, gonna appeal in April.

Did you receive your email invite for SIT accountancy? If so, when did you get it?

Oh I see! I'm trying to apply to SUSS too! May I know if you've gone through their interviews alr?

And yep, I receive an email invite for a video assessment from SIT on the same day I submitted my application form. Then they gave me 1 week time to submit the video

probablydeadinside

Reaction score
Oh I see! I'm trying to apply to SUSS too! May I know if you've gone through their interviews alr?

And yep, I receive an email invite for a video assessment from SIT on the same day I submitted my application form. Then they gave me 1 week time to submit the video
Nope haven't gone through the interviews.

I see!

karakara

Reaction score
anyone applied for SIT OT and got an interview invitation? so anxious waiting for email

Luckyapple

Reaction score
Has anyone from ploy received their offer? I have been waiting for approximately 3 weeks... No email no nothing!! Feeling a bit anxious

cornbread

Reaction score
Ohh i see!! I applied to SIT too, but for accountancy.
I'm not sure if your course does video interviews but mine does.
But I'm just curious.... did you only apply to SIT or to other uni as well?
Hi, may I know what kind of questions did they asked in the interview and how long it took?
I applied for the same course too but from an unrelated course in poly...kinda scared of the type of questions they would ask :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.