SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

Iannone

Reaction score
Hey guys, will SIT change the application status to anything other than "Processing" if you're not considered for an interview?

I've submitted my application on February 23rd but unfortunately have not received anything, should I just believe I'm not considered anymore?

Thank you.

Most likely not
I also applied for SIT last year and my status remained processing until they sent out the rejection letter

Darly_98

Reaction score
Timeline:

Feb 16 Application Submission & Payment
Mar 15 Video Interview
Apr 20 Offer Letter

Hope you get your offer soon man, I applied last year but got rejected too.

I submitted the video interview on a similar date to you too :( whats ur gpa if you dont mind me asking :x

twocupsoflatte

Reaction score
oh you studied hospitality in poly? i also have some work experience in the hospitality industry but no news till now, damn worried sigh

Errr, not really, I studied Business Engineering, so it's more of like, knowing how to make the course relevant to HB and saying it during the interview ah. Did you attend the open house?

Darly_98

Reaction score
Submitted on 16 Mar.
Yea let’s hope we get in, kind of anxious cause I think I didn’t perform well for the assessment..

i think my answers are fine just a little unnatural because i am not used to speak in front of a webcam

Darly_98

Reaction score
Errr, not really, I studied Business Engineering, so it's more of like, knowing how to make the course relevant to HB and saying it during the interview ah. Did you attend the open house?

i didnt attend it this year but attended the past year

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.