SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

SevenSeals

Master Member
Reaction score
may i ask like what are the chances to go in when i’m in KIV for finance, CGPA 3.59, are my chances high? please reply i’m very nervous thanks

Huh, CGPA 3.59 still kena KIV for Finance? Wonder how popular this course is

josephinetyl

Reaction score
Hi Five. Also on the KIV list for supply chain. When was your interview? Was it 26 Jan?

HIGH FIVE HAHAHA. I went on 18th Jan leh! Got the email on 15 February, wonder when will get the actual result again.

Were u from poly and if u don’t mind what’s your CGPA haha

josephinetyl

Reaction score
I’m from poly too cgpa above 3.1 below 3.2! I applied to SIT too but i doubt can get in hahaha u? Private uni’s my backup!!

I see! I wanted to apply SIT but not very sure what do I wan to study from there. Feels like I just need any degree to get a head start. Private U will u be applying social work too?

chitwan36

Reaction score
HIGH FIVE HAHAHA. I went on 18th Jan leh! Got the email on 15 February, wonder when will get the actual result again.

Were u from poly and if u don’t mind what’s your CGPA haha

Yeap I'm from poly. Cpa 3.1625. yup also got the kiv notice on 15 Feb. I'm pretty sure that they are awaiting all the applications to come in first before deciding. At least we haven't get the rejection letter yet. Still got hope:)

josephinetyl

Reaction score
Yeap I'm from poly. Cpa 3.1625. yup also got the kiv notice on 15 Feb. I'm pretty sure that they are awaiting all the applications to come in first before deciding. At least we haven't get the rejection letter yet. Still got hope:)

I see, yup haha. All the best to us ☺️

spiraltwirl

Reaction score
I see! I wanted to apply SIT but not very sure what do I wan to study from there. Feels like I just need any degree to get a head start. Private U will u be applying social work too?

Ohh i see. Private uni doesn’t seem to have social work degree eh, maybe i’ll go for sth related like psychology?

twinniestars

Reaction score
Hi! I'm gng for SIT Computer Science interview next week. Does anyone know how it'll go? Would like to know how it's like! Thanks!!

blizzaro3

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to see if SIT rejected your application? Went to check my application and it just says processing.

Went for the interview on 27 Feb.

I went on the 27th too for Computing Science. Iirc the lady prof from SIT mentioned that the application is very competitive and expect late outcome for the result.

alicetan

Reaction score
Are there any technical related questions for the SIT University of Glasgow interview?

limelabel

Reaction score
Hi, I attended SUTD's interview session today. Just a heads up: It's a very chill interview - just be sure of the reasons you want to apply to SUTD and try to sell yourself more.

Got a few questions! Your reply will help me loads :)
1. May I know what are the interview questions like?
2. Do they have math/physics skill questions?
3. Are you a poly grad from which course?

vangas

Reaction score
Just got offered a place in SUTD with Global Merit Scholarship today!

Got a few questions! Your reply will help me loads :)
1. May I know what are the interview questions like?
2. Do they have math/physics skill questions?
3. Are you a poly grad from which course?

1. Asked me about myself, then questions related to my answers. Hence I mentioned that there's not much point preparing

2. Not for me. I think it depends on your O level or poly grades related to those subs.

3. From an IT course.

asphyxiaxx

Reaction score
may i ask how’s the interview like for SIT accountancy? i will be going on. 11th of march! if there are any tips please be kind souls and provide me! :D

OrionSG

Reaction score
I went on the 27th too for Computing Science. Iirc the lady prof from SIT mentioned that the application is very competitive and expect late outcome for the result.
She said the same thing as well. But the wait is just making me more nervous. :/

FayeRokk0

Reaction score
its okay everyone. suss rejected me 3 times after interviews. 3rd time wasnt a charm afterall

TheStarxx

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to see if SIT rejected your application? Went to check my application and it just says processing.

Went for the interview on 27 Feb.

Hi if SIT reject you, they will SMS you regarding on outcome and the portal will change from processed to rejected. :) they won’t reject so early because the application is still ongoing. Have hope:)

TheStarxx

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can I check if anyone knows SIT still do 2nd interview now? if yes, what courses would it be?

Your definition for second interview means?

Depending on course, some courses will conduct two interviews.

If you are referring to appeal, there will be an interview too but I am not to sure about it too. You can check with SIT itself :). Have hope, all the best :)

limelabel

Reaction score
Just got offered a place in SUTD with Global Merit Scholarship today!

1. Asked me about myself, then questions related to my answers. Hence I mentioned that there's not much point preparing

2. Not for me. I think it depends on your O level or poly grades related to those subs.

3. From an IT course.

Oooh I see! Congrats!
I got shortlisted for the admission interview and hopefully it will turn out fine.
Also, what’s your gpa?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.