Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2019, 11:37 PM   #586

Me! But opt for the work-study degree
Ohhh nice! I am going for the FT one! Hope to see you in class soon
Hestiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2019, 12:15 AM   #587

SUSS HRM FT 07/2019 Telegram

Hey all! I've created a telegram group for us HRM peeps to get to know one another. Feel free to join if ya all are interested!

https://t.me/joinchat/CNc-nRZueUF8WdOzB97Exw
whitewxlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2019, 02:08 AM   #588

Marketing

Yeah I checked it from the portal lmao! Also congratulations on being accepted as well, which course did you get accepted for?
shashareno123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 12:52 AM   #589

Hi I'm offered marketing and accepted the offer. If yall decided to accept it.

I would like to set up a telegram grp, so we could share info and network before the school term begins.

Let me know yall think
Sounds good, would join if one is created
ragetidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #590

Have the marketing SUSS rejection emails come in? Still no reply as of now......... losing hope sia
skycastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 09:13 PM   #591

When did you go for interview? My friend was in KIV and just got accepted yesterday

Have the marketing SUSS rejection emails come in? Still no reply as of now......... losing hope sia
Old 19-05-2019, 09:23 PM   #592

hello! i can't send you a PM as i have yet to hit 10 post. i went for marketing interview on 11th may as well but i have yet to get an offer. if you dont mind me asking, how many questions did you do for the cognitive test? did you write a lot for the essay? how did the interview went? if you don't mind what is your gpa?

Just received an offer from SUSS!!

I hope everyone won’t give up. I was rejected last year despite appealing and I tried again this year.

Initially I was rejected but got shortlisted in May only.... (went for interview on 11th May)

If y’all need any tips or anything I’d be glad to share with you. Press on everyone that are waiting 👍🏻
kimjuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 12:40 AM   #593

Hi! Hmmmm for the cognitive test I think I did around 30-35? It could be lesser because I skipped a lot of questions along the way hahaha. But I think it doesn’t rly matter that much. I asked 3 people who was in the same cluster interview as me and they completed like 40+/50 questions.

For the essay, I wrote an average amount I guess. I gave some quotes and I submitted the essay before the time ended.

For the interviews, I spoke a few times for the group discussion. I didn’t had individual interview as there was too many people so I was in a cluster interview. Hmmm during the interview I gave my CIP experiences and my marketing background.

I was from a business diploma w markering background and I have some relevant work experiences.

Hope my answers clarifies. As for my gpa hahaha it isn’t very decent.

Don’t give up hopes yet ya! Just keep checking the SUSS portal

hello! i can't send you a PM as i have yet to hit 10 post. i went for marketing interview on 11th may as well but i have yet to get an offer. if you dont mind me asking, how many questions did you do for the cognitive test? did you write a lot for the essay? how did the interview went? if you don't mind what is your gpa?
Old 20-05-2019, 01:35 PM   #594

When did you go for interview? My friend was in KIV and just got accepted yesterday
I went damn early... like 3rd May.... shouldn’t there be like a rejection letter or smth?? Have a 3.2 plus some cca experience... its sucks to waits this long
Old 20-05-2019, 02:28 PM   #595

Did you check the portal? What is your status? That time my status was at “you’re shortlisted for interview etcetc, you’ll be contacted shortly” even after I attended the interview. Then I kept refreshing non stop then I saw the status changed.

3.2 plus is good though your gpa. Do you have any other Uni offers?

Oh and last year I was rejected but I didn’t get any letter. Just an email to indicate I’m rejected and they ask me to appeal or go for other pathways...

I went damn early... like 3rd May.... shouldn’t there be like a rejection letter or smth?? Have a 3.2 plus some cca experience... its sucks to waits this long
Old 20-05-2019, 06:58 PM   #596

Did you check the portal? What is your status? That time my status was at “you’re shortlisted for interview etcetc, you’ll be contacted shortly” even after I attended the interview. Then I kept refreshing non stop then I saw the status changed.

3.2 plus is good though your gpa. Do you have any other Uni offers?

Oh and last year I was rejected but I didn’t get any letter. Just an email to indicate I’m rejected and they ask me to appeal or go for other pathways...
Have but I’m most interested in SUSS... they haven’t sent me anything though.. not even an email.. has everyone gotten a response??
Old 20-05-2019, 08:26 PM   #597

Have but I’m most interested in SUSS... they haven’t sent me anything though.. not even an email.. has everyone gotten a response??
Hi, I’ve been on the KIV list since mid Feb. Hahahahahahaa. What course did you apply to?
spiraltwirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 08:56 PM   #598

Hello peeps!! For those who’ve submitted an appeal, how many days after you’ve submitted did you get to know the outcome?

Last edited by xxtingzz; 20-05-2019 at 08:59 PM..
xxtingzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 09:06 PM   #599

Hi, I’ve been on the KIV list since mid Feb. Hahahahahahaa. What course did you apply to?
Marketing. You? The deadline is 24th may tho if we’re not getting anything probably means rejected????
Old 20-05-2019, 09:06 PM   #600

Hello peeps!! For those who’ve submitted an appeal, how many days after you’ve submitted did you get to know the outcome?
What course did u apply fr?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.