SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

jasmmineeeee

Reaction score
Hi there! I also applied for suss public safety and security. I havent receive any news from them yet. May I know whats your gpa? Im afraid that my gpa is too low to be called up for interview :/
My CGPA is 3.44, but I submitted the CGPA for 5 sems (3.34) for the application

Bl00mified

Reaction score
Hi there! I also applied for suss public safety and security. I havent receive any news from them yet. May I know whats your gpa? Im afraid that my gpa is too low to be called up for interview :/

Mine is only 3.2 heh but I think they're still sending out emails. I only received mine like 3 days ago...

StarryAnn

Reaction score
Thank you for the tip!! Will use the 2 weeks to prepare for it! Dont worry, hope you will get your offer soon!

Sorry for the late reply!! Thank you!! You'll get your offer too!!

I'm not sure how much am I allowed to divulge as I'm new here 😅 but the personal interview has standards questions such as "Why social work", your hobbies, so on and so forth!

qtball

Reaction score
Hi, just want to know if you are placed currently in KIV, does this means the chance of getting rejected is also quite high?

Winning123

Reaction score
Hi, just want to know if you are placed currently in KIV, does this means the chance of getting rejected is also quite high?

Hi, I was in KIV too but got offer a spot. I guess it depends on the courses. Those with high demands may be slightly harder to enter.

Winning123

Reaction score
Hello, may I know what course and when was the KIV email sent? Thanks.

Mine was sent on 11/3. So i do have a fair bit of waiting. And they did send another letter saying that competition this year is intense. >5500 applications but 830 slots available. Dont give up tho!

Pokka Green Tea

Reaction score
Mine was sent on 11/3. So i do have a fair bit of waiting. And they did send another letter saying that competition this year is intense. >5500 applications but 830 slots available. Dont give up tho!
830 slots in total for their 9 programmes? Which year not competitive one hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.