SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

dustypixie

Reaction score
Anyone applied for it yet? Or have anyone taken the SDE101 Essential English Skills and English Proficiency Assessment? How is it like? Thanks!

dustypixie

Reaction score
Hi shashimi

I got the acceptance email already, official one will only be given in Nov. Now, I'm thinking if I should take up CEX.

dan94iel

Reaction score
I went for the interview already. End of the session, the lecturers told us we were all accepted.

shashimi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, when did you go for interview?

i went for the interview in mid july.

Hi shashimi

I got the acceptance email already, official one will only be given in Nov. Now, I'm thinking if I should take up CEX.

the english language test is compulsory only if u did not get b4 and above for o lvl. similarly, i got the acceptance email. but the final offer will be send out only in nov.

Estados

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i applied for accounting on 28 sep. today ask me go interview on 11 oct.

anyone know the what question they ask in the interview?

randomchick

Reaction score
Hi I'd like to check how long did it take for sim to get back to you after you've submitted your application? I've just applied for the Jul 17 intake but it only states that they'd get back to us latest by May 17. Thanks in advance!

blueskull

Reaction score
hi guys anyone interested to create a unisim whatsapp group? perhaps to share and network course materials?

chickenchopandrice

Reaction score
HI GUYS. Im also year 1 student in UniSIM FINANCE!. Intending to form a study group/carpooling! if any of you interested, please pm me ur hand phone number so i can form a whatsapp group for convenience sake:):) If you are shy can also pm me ur email address so i can contact u from there :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.