SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think one possible reason is that the situation keeps evolving and it doesn't do us any good to first announce then change as the situation develops.

"Where feasible, on-campus examinations will be replaced with Timed Online Assignments (TOA). These are similar to TMAs but with a tighter time limit. Like TMAs, they will be submitted via Canvas with Turnitin. If you do not submit the TOA within the time limit, you would be deemed to have withdrawn (W) from the course. We will send out more details in the next 2 weeks."

This was already announced last week (27 Mar) on the student portal if you didn't notice. Most modules' exams will be changed to TOA. And we'll know more details next week.

Personally, I don't want it to be graded/ungraded. Because my OCAS so far is good, so I have a chance to get As. It's a waste if it becomes a pass/fail because I could have pulled my GPA up with these modules.

Yeah. i know abt the TOA but some module they are implementing 2hrs online exam.. OCAS usually able to get good grades with quiz/TMA/GBA but its the exam that kill.. if they take OCAS + TOA which is not in exam format but assignment format with slightly longer time-frame will be good.

anyway they should announce it soon.. not every company will allow employees to take last min leave for exam..

Last edited:

xoxomatcha

Reaction score
Yeah. i know abt the TOA but some module they are implementing 2hrs online exam.. OCAS usually able to get good grades with quiz/TMA/GBA but its the exam that kill.. if they take OCAS + TOA which is not in exam format but assignment format with slightly longer time-frame will be good.

anyway they should announce it soon.. not every company will allow employees to take last min leave for exam..

What do you guys think about the TOA?
The part when we can change our grades from let's say a D+ to just Pass. Is it something even worth considering???

orinyori

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am in the midst of conducting a research on cyber well-being for my PSY499 Capstone Psychology Project. It would be great if you could participate in the research. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes. Your participation would be really helpful in enabling us to understand cyber well-being better.
https://forms.gle/1AzcNsmPdddEmwLL8

It would be greatly appreciated if you could also send the link out to your friends and family members. Every response matters so much to us. Thank you!

clairetohxy

Reaction score
anyone taken bus205 before? how isit like?

if possible do anyone have any notes, suggestive PYP solutions?

thank you T.T

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone taken bus205 before? how isit like?

if possible do anyone have any notes, suggestive PYP solutions?

thank you T.T

BUS205 is open book. quite easy just write down all the intro/definition of the case law etc and rmb to apply to to the question.. copying down intro/case law will not get you high marks alone.

HotCheetos

Reaction score
Looking for alumni from BSc Digital Media

Hey guys, anyone who's from SUSS BSc in Digital Media? Would like some advice from a veteran as I'm considering to apply for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.