SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

ringalinga

Reaction score
ACC201e

Hello!
Wondering if anyone here could help out on FA :)
Struggling with Cash Flows Statement and Prof is not helping out at all ):

papermint

Reaction score
The waiting time was longer than the actual interviewing. Think the interview was less than 15 min? If you don't have questions to ask, will be even shorter.

Seems like for PT programmes, they just want to be sure, and want you to be sure, that you are serious about taking up this course, and are ready to take up the challenge.

From what I remember, the prof asked what I think BA is, and why I chose this course, then briefed through the programme and curriculum structure. Told me what's to be expected, what challenges student face, and gave some advice. I asked about the employability upon completion, and wonder if their graduates end up working in related fields, which he tried to answer to the best of his knowledge.

Hope this helps :)

Did they asked technical questions like how can you apply BA or analytics-related questions during the interview?

Was the process same as the FT one? Eg essay, quiz etc

yves77

Reaction score
BA LOGISTICS AND SCM

Hi anyone applied for BA Logistics and SCM for July intake 2019?

Anyone gotten their interview dates?

What to expect for the interview? Any seniors can help?

Thank in advance.

michlu

Reaction score
i'm in Business Analytics 2018/07 intake.

Is there a telegram group for this.

And also what modules did you all choose for Jan 2019 semester?

thank you. :)

beeeexxxx

Reaction score
Any new/existing students of Building and Project Management (BBPM) course in SUSS? I’m planning to create a WhatsApp group to gather all students from that course to talk about anything related to that course/ modules in the group :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.