SUSS Part Time 2019/01

danapeiron

Reaction score
Just wondering guys, anyone submitted their PSEA form after accepting the Acceptance?

I'm a bit confused with the payment and all :s22:

uniquelovelife

Reaction score
Some theories that you will be learning can be applied in across the 4 modules.

SWK104/105 is life span development, the concept/theories you learn in SWK104 can appear in SWK105 and vice versa.

Concept/Theories in PSY108 seminar 1 (human development) can also appear in SWK104/105.

For PSY107/108 exam, you don't need to study all chapters.

Exam format for PSY107,
6 questions in section A (choose 4 out of 6), tested seminar 1~6
3 questions in section B (choose 2 out of 3), tested seminar 3~6

Seminar 1/2 is lighter chapters, so basically you just need to choose seminar 1 or 2 plus three seminars from seminar 3~6 to tackle section A & B, in which, total 4 seminars out of 6.

Exam format for PSY108,
6 questions in section A (choose 4 out of 6), tested seminar 1~6a & 6b
3 questions in section B (choose 2 out of 3), tested seminar 1~6a & 6b

PSY108, basically you need to study 5 out of 7 seminars, seminar 6a (Personality) rarely come out in section B as section B more towards application question. My recommendation is to skip seminar 6a.

PSY108 Seminar 1 - Human Development
PSY108 Seminar 2 - Learning
PSY108 Seminar 3 - Emotion and Motivation
PSY108 Seminar 4 - Social Psychology
PSY108 Seminar 5 - Psychological Disorders
PSY108 Seminar 6 - Personality (6a) and Stress & Health (6b)

Basically this is wat i need. Thanks

uniquelovelife

Reaction score
My TFL is approved already. So now, do I just wait for a revised invoice from SUSS that reflects the loan?

Still have to go to the school to make payment.

I more jialat... POSB didnt approve my loan cos i dont have letter of offer (which i cant use TFL blank letter of offer.. sigh...)

uniquelovelife

Reaction score
Can can. Sorry wasn’t reading this forum for a few days. But I don’t know how this forum works, how to PM? I also selected 4 core mods and 1 U core(?) the 2.5 one hahaha.

Aha i also dunno. Hehheh

Anyways i dunno why suss went release my place.. by right it shouldnt right? 🤔

uniquelovelife

Reaction score
Anyways, i change my payment mode so just now i want to make payment for 20 CU, but they directly put me back to first page when i had indicated proforma invoice...

Is it system error or my error??

Apple Jack

Suspended
Reaction score
Is it too late to submit PSEA application now? If not where can i submit the form?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.