SUTD Admissions 2018

askacchou

Reaction score
Hello, just asking if anyone has already received a notification for interview at SUTD? :s11: And, will SUTD notify applicants of an unsuccessful application even if they do not call us down for an interview? :s11::s11::s11::(

silveryy

Reaction score
Applied on 6 March. No news yet

Hello, just asking if anyone has already received a notification for interview at SUTD? :s11: And, will SUTD notify applicants of an unsuccessful application even if they do not call us down for an interview? :s11::s11::s11::(

asdfghjkll

Reaction score
Hi i registered on 11 march and got contacted on the 12th to come down for interview today

asdfghjkll

Reaction score
Hi! Don’t mind sharing what’s your GPA and course applied? Thanks

i took a levels and got BCD/B, B for PW and C for GP. My H2 B was math and D was chem, didn’t take physics at H1/H2 level.i put ISTD as my choice, hope it helps :)

askacchou

Reaction score
i took a levels and got BCD/B, B for PW and C for GP. My H2 B was math and D was chem, didn’t take physics at H1/H2 level.i put ISTD as my choice, hope it helps :)

Congrats! I took A Levels too, dont think i have a chance anymore...they contacted you via Email?

asdfghjkll

Reaction score
Congrats! I took A Levels too, dont think i have a chance anymore...they contacted you via Email?

hope you hear from them soon! they sent me a text message informing me of an interview date, but then i got a call asking if they could push it forward, and they later sent an email with all the details, so expect a message and an email usually.

Raxxxxxx

Reaction score
Are you Poly grads?

No offer, but it’s a rejection letter. I think they would preferably accept students with Physics and AMaths for O’levels. Unfortunately, I do not take Physics, and that can be one reason to why I got rejected by SUTD.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.