HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Univeristy Of Wollongong (SIM) future/current/students come in!!!

Like Tree5591Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 06:13 PM   #6466

Hi results are out I just check it today. I am Yr 3
Oh, so weird, my lecturer also emailed me today, saying that he thought the results are already out, but I checked my SOLS, I only see the marks for my assignments, tutorials, labs and quizzes.
Astoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #6467

Oh, so weird, my lecturer also emailed me today, saying that he thought the results are already out, but I checked my SOLS, I only see the marks for my assignments, tutorials, labs and quizzes.
Did you press enrolment record and state as enrolled or completed? Mine all is completed with marks.
senpai4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #6468

Did you press enrolment record and state as enrolled or completed? Mine all is completed with marks.
Oh yes I seen it, yup the results are out, thank you so much for telling me where it was

Last edited by Astoach; 25-09-2018 at 07:12 PM..
Astoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 07:18 PM   #6469

Oh yes I seen it, yup the results are out, thank you so much for telling me where it was
No worries
Old 28-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #6470

I got applied to BIG DATA octo intake but studentpass application got rejected due to not maintaining 90% attendance in my previous diploma.. Now waiting for appeal results . Prolly missing 2-4 weeks of class
jamesomnipotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #6471

I got applied to BIG DATA octo intake but studentpass application got rejected due to not maintaining 90% attendance in my previous diploma.. Now waiting for appeal results . Prolly missing 2-4 weeks of class
hey bud.. what's your poly?
CipherEncrypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:18 AM   #6472

nonono... i just finished my Diploma in management studies from SIM this june but i failed to maintain a monthly attendance of 90% so i guess my studentpass got rejected due to that..... i cant go to class without a valid studentpass and my class starts 2 october T-T.... now waiting for appeal result which will be out somewhere from 2nd to 4th week of october...... Would any existing big data students october intake email me the slides to me so i can actually do self revision so i can catch up with lessons i will be missing!!!!

can login SIMCONNECT but my brightspace is empty,, got nth inside no slides no nth gg

i will really appreciate your help

attached is my class schedule, anyone from this class!? haha[IMG][/IMG]
Old 26-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #6473

Hey all, just wondering if anyone applied for the Jan intake and got an interview alr? Just received email today to go for interview next week and am a bit nervous cause there's no context and I didn't even know will have interview.

Read somewhere that interviews are just a formality but that's like years ago, so I'm not sure haha. I applied for Psychological Science btw. Unrelated local poly dip with gpa 3.00

If anyone has any info on how to prepare it would be greatly appreciated
throwaway12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #6474

Applying for PT Bachelor in IT under this sch... anyone have anything can share about this??
chicken rice dw chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:12 PM   #6475
Banned

Guys, not bad mouthing any universities.. Just saying.. Not everyone can enter NUS/NTU.. For the minimum, do yourself some justice and apply SIT and SUSS.. Gpa 3.5/4 can enter already..
loststeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:15 PM   #6476

Hi anyone applied for graduation in sols ? I cannot apply
Old 28-11-2018, 11:57 PM   #6477
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hey all, just wondering if anyone applied for the Jan intake and got an interview alr? Just received email today to go for interview next week and am a bit nervous cause there's no context and I didn't even know will have interview.

Read somewhere that interviews are just a formality but that's like years ago, so I'm not sure haha. I applied for Psychological Science btw. Unrelated local poly dip with gpa 3.00

If anyone has any info on how to prepare it would be greatly appreciated
They have interviews now? That's news to me
Old 02-12-2018, 02:41 AM   #6478

Supplementary paper

Hi seniors, i think i might fail my module(s) this term.. My major is bigdata and i got 0.5 years exemption with 4 modules to take in the FIRST year. This term i took 2.. So my question is that if there is supplementary exam and is it possible to re-take the failed modules together with the 2 new modules next term which will start in January...

Below is my course structure

Last edited by jamesomnipotent; 02-12-2018 at 02:44 AM..
Old 03-12-2018, 09:23 AM   #6479

Hi seniors, i think i might fail my module(s) this term.. My major is bigdata and i got 0.5 years exemption with 4 modules to take in the FIRST year. This term i took 2.. So my question is that if there is supplementary exam and is it possible to re-take the failed modules together with the 2 new modules next term which will start in January...

Below is my course structure
There is supplementary paper but there is some criteria that need to be met. SIM will either email or call you to inform you if you need to take the paper.
And it not possible to take more then 2 modules per sem.
Loveless_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 12:30 AM   #6480

Question

Hi, anyone enrolled for DSS Jan 2019 in-take with exemptions?

Last edited by Isurugi; 21-12-2018 at 04:16 PM..
Isurugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.