HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

UOL FREE TRIP TO ALL STUDENTS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2019, 12:15 PM   #1

UOL FREE TRIP TO ALL STUDENTS

Guys,

I heard that SAA-GE is offering a free all expenses paid 2 weeks trip to London for ALL UOL STUDENTS if they sign up 4 modules with them, while SIM only offer to the TOP Students from what i heard lei.

Need some advice from you guys whether should i withdraw from SIM and go SAA-GE.... please help
andyyy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #2

U wanna go just go, no one is stopping you, but don't expect the level of support from SIM to be the same as SAA.

Last edited by FadedBoy; 28-08-2019 at 01:07 PM..
FadedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #3

Bro, what kind of support ? customer service wise ah? heard the teacher to class ratio smaller also lei.
Old 28-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #4

Bro, what kind of support ? customer service wise ah? heard the teacher to class ratio smaller also lei.
You dont get UK lecturers coming down to conduct classes prior to exams. sim only has it cause they have a regional hub in SIM.

And SAA heavily advertise to entice people to join them by offering free study trips to london for 2 weeks because they dont have that many students to begin with lol.
Old 28-08-2019, 03:37 PM   #5

Ahh true ah SIM bigger ah. i did some of my research and they are also an affiliated center of UOL same as SIM too.

they actually provide the same as SIM lei like lecturers flying in too for the revision period but the Trip is really damn tempting.

Accommodation, air tickets, travel card and even SIM card lei. somemore got 20% discount off course fee also...

course content is exactly the same, just wondering really got that much difference bo.. not everyday got chance to go london lei
Old 28-08-2019, 03:39 PM   #6

Ahh true ah SIM bigger ah. i did some of my research and they are also an affiliated center of UOL same as SIM too.

they actually provide the same as SIM lei like lecturers flying in too for the revision period but the Trip is really damn tempting.

Accommodation, air tickets, travel card and even SIM card lei. somemore got 20% discount off course fee also...

course content is exactly the same, just wondering really got that much difference bo.. not everyday got chance to go london lei
Lecturers also play a part ma... your module selection list is limited in SAA as compared to SIM.
Old 28-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #7

Lecturers also play a part ma... your module selection list is limited in SAA as compared to SIM.
i agree on the lecturers. but we all also dont know how the lecturers are at the school unless we attend ma..

the course modules are the same eh.. i compared it actually.
Old 28-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #8

Unit selection depends on what u are studying rn... i don't see VSA offered for BNF for instance.

Degree courses are also limited..
Old 29-08-2019, 05:31 PM   #9

Guys,

I heard that SAA-GE is offering a free all expenses paid 2 weeks trip to London for ALL UOL STUDENTS if they sign up 4 modules with them, while SIM only offer to the TOP Students from what i heard lei.

Need some advice from you guys whether should i withdraw from SIM and go SAA-GE.... please help
Called and check, dont really have TNC quite straight forward!!! can consider sia really. How often do you get to go to UK and study at their campus for free
joker2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 11:57 PM   #10
Master Member

i agree on the lecturers. but we all also dont know how the lecturers are at the school unless we attend ma..

the course modules are the same eh.. i compared it actually.
Whether it's SAA or SIM both same, both are distance learning institutions.

Recognition is the same. Choose the cheaper of the two. Now with a free trip to London, why not.
SevenSeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.