-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My first attempt, forget to adjust the exposure settings, only adjusted the settings for the last quarter of the timelapse...

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need throw, this kind of things happens all the time...

if you really want throw, donate to dxjiji so he can set fire to your camera and pew pew peektures...:evil:

Hmm, rike that moi need to go out and pew moar.

My first attempt, forget to adjust the exposure settings, only adjusted the settings for the last quarter of the timelapse...

Cant see sheet captain

vae_victis

Reaction score
woke up today by the smell of haze..kns...

btw guys, as my new photography portal is still growing, i'd like to get some feedback on what sort of content readers will like in an all inclusive site, catering mostly to hobbyist photographers.

My content list so far include: updated equipment news, reviews from hobbyists, creative and inspiring pictures, DIY solutions, educational links.

What do you guys think?

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to a studio, they claim that they use film
Colours are better when using film

Any butties can verify??

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to a studio, they claim that they use film
Colours are better when using film

Any butties can verify??
Film have the retro look..

Colour wise, cannot comment, haven finish my bergin roll yet...

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

btw guys, as my new photography portal is still growing, i'd like to get some feedback on what sort of content readers will like in an all inclusive site, catering mostly to hobbyist photographers.

My content list so far include: updated equipment news, reviews from hobbyists, creative and inspiring pictures, DIY solutions, educational links.

What do you guys think?
Sounds good, but for me, I would have an area of focus, but that me..;)

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What do you guys think?

Can sic link??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.