www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620948)
dunno leh :s11:

LMAO :s13:

Hokay, later go Adobe websai ssrr.

robolee 02-12-2013 08:25 PM

warning only not as if tio - pts

Jeremy1 02-12-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620786)
My mom will alway push me for work everytime got holiday one :s13:

Factory pack Handphone during sec sch life

My mom is very protective one. She scared I kena kidnapped.

Remember about the bridge during that time ?

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620992)
warning only not as if tio - pts

moi ish curious who BK me :s8:

Lycanista 02-12-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620906)
own up priss :mad:

LMAO, not me hor~ :o

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy1 (Post 81621021)
My mom is very protective one. She scared I kena kidnapped.

Remember about the bridge during that time ?

What bridge??

Next time go out tell me OK???

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81621033)
moi ish curious who BK me :s8:

:s13: :s13:

Not me OK, I always say bk also never bk huan~ :s13:

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:32 PM

lai whoever bk me this saturday MBS, moi treat you coke float and bk you~
http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-con...urger-king.jpg

robolee 02-12-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy1 (Post 81621021)
My mom is very protective one. She scared I kena kidnapped.

Remember about the bridge during that time ?

What bridge? :s11:
I think u never sic me this story of your during our 1st meeting :s12:

robolee 02-12-2013 08:33 PM

Can i request Mos Burger instead? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81621193)
lai whoever bk me this saturday MBS, moi treat you coke float and bk you~
http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-con...urger-king.jpg


MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81621218)
Can i request Mos Burger instead? :D

you bk me meh :vijayadmin:

if is chiu, THIS SUNDAY JOLLIBEE!!!

Jeremy1 02-12-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81621060)
What bridge??

Next time go out tell me OK???

Moi wrote here so can increase post..................:D

During the 80s, rumour spread that the government was building a bridge and needed a number of child head to secure the bridge structure foundation.

So i think maybe its just an excuse from her for me to stay at home.

robolee 02-12-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81621238)
you bk me meh :vijayadmin:

if is chiu, THIS SUNDAY JOLLIBEE!!!

I not tat bo liao to book ppl even if they deserve to be book :s12:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy1 (Post 81621260)
Moi wrote here so can increase post..................:D

During the 80s, rumour spread that the government was building a bridge and needed a number of child head to secure the bridge structure foundation.

So i think maybe its just an excuse from her for me to stay at home.

I heard the story of using human head to secure the bridge but i thou tat one is china there?

robolee 02-12-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620952)
:s13: :s13: :s13: :s13:

Moi walking home, haven report yet~ :s13:

Work until so late? :eek:

Working Hour and pay per hour? :s11:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy1 (Post 81621260)
Moi wrote here so can increase post..................:D

During the 80s, rumour spread that the government was building a bridge and needed a number of child head to secure the bridge structure foundation.

So i think maybe its just an excuse from her for me to stay at home.

I think my mother told me that also... :s8:

After 2 days totally forgotten and kept going to my neighbour's house as usual... :s13:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.