www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

naxchua 13-12-2013 12:44 PM

Customs clearance process was initiated for your package

1st time kanna such message... hope the package don't reach me by today...

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever_jh (Post 81902629)
orh that one

had b4.. not bad.. but they give a lot~~:s22:
if you big eater then worth it~

Very saltish :s22:

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81902631)
Customs clearance process was initiated for your package

1st time kanna such message... hope the package don't reach me by today...

My replacement on the way liao :s22:

TrueBeliever_jh 13-12-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81902641)
Very saltish :s22:

yup
encouraging for you to finish it up imo~:s13:

TrueBeliever_jh 13-12-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81902631)
Customs clearance process was initiated for your package

1st time kanna such message... hope the package don't reach me by today...

time to check mine~:s31:

naxchua 13-12-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81902654)
My replacement on the way liao :s22:

how come? lost? :s22:

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 12:46 PM

Waiting for the shipping confirmation :(


Priority shipping :D

TrueBeliever_jh 13-12-2013 12:47 PM

http://speedpost.com.sg/images/banne...epage_bnr3.jpg
:s13:




:mad:

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81902680)
how come? lost? :s22:

I told the CSO I die die also need it. He tell me he ship me one more :o

TrueBeliever_jh 13-12-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81902720)
I told the CSO I die die also need it. He tell me he ship me one more :o

then have to return the extra one loh~

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever_jh (Post 81902754)
then have to return the extra one loh~

See how lo :o

naxchua 13-12-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81902814)
See how lo :o

later your credit card kanna charge one more then you know simi ish Amazon... :s22:

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81903000)
later your credit card kanna charge one more then you know simi ish Amazon... :s22:

:s22: :s22:

TrueBeliever_jh 13-12-2013 01:14 PM

pirate bay changed to pe now.. hmm

robolee 13-12-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever_jh (Post 81903161)
pirate bay changed to pe now.. hmm

i dun blame them, FBI are hard pursing them :s22:

naxchua 13-12-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81903029)
:s22: :s22:

really... they can do that if they ask u return but u don't return...

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81902594)
I dunno, Mach jio me wan. He ar bo reveal the detail and location yet :s22:

Because I also dunno yet~ :o

Still trying to confirm...

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81903000)
later your credit card kanna charge one more then you know simi ish Amazon... :s22:

They cannot charge me, my father loss his card then the bank send him a replacent card~ :s13:

Anyway pay my father riao he still say never pay him~ :mad:

robolee 13-12-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81903345)
They cannot charge me, my father loss his card then the bank send him a replacent card~ :s13:

Anyway pay my father riao he still say never pay him~ :mad:

Haha extorting money from own son xD
Tio pwn deep deep :s22:

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81903447)
Haha extorting money from own son xD
Tio pwn deep deep :s22:

That time not enough money in bank ma, pay haven come in.....

So moi use his kard to wack first.

robolee 13-12-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81903509)
That time not enough money in bank ma, pay haven come in.....

So moi use his kard to wack first.

anyway to parent, we son or dotter will alway own them money till the day we die :s22:

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 01:40 PM

Also cannot say extort money la.. :s22:

robolee 13-12-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81903715)
Also cannot say extort money la.. :s22:

If pay already and they claim you never pay with proof ish call extort liao :s22:
Dun care family or what :s12:

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:03 PM

Wtf, i just upload nia got someone favorite~ :s22:

Moi think ish bot...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5550/1...087aebe2_b.jpg
A Trip Down the Future Memory Lane by MachBot, on Flickr

Moi did a write up also~ :o
Quote:

Inspired by one of the photographs on this stretch of expressway, which is slated to be removed by 29 December 2013, after which the new Marina Coastal Expressway(MCE) will be opened to connect the existing East Coast Parkway(ECP) with Ayer Rajah Expressway(AYE).

naxchua 13-12-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81903345)
They cannot charge me, my father loss his card then the bank send him a replacent card~ :s13:

Anyway pay my father riao he still say never pay him~ :mad:

Eh... No idea what type of recourse they can go... But normally, I rather talk to them and resolve the problem...

Still never see my package...

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81904529)
Eh... No idea what type of recourse they can go... But normally, I rather talk to them and resolve the problem...

Still never see my package...

Nah i receive my ssd liao.

If you want can ask for $10 voucher and waive off the shipping charges. I complain before and they waive off my shipping.

naxchua 13-12-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81904567)
Nah i receive my ssd liao.

If you want can ask for $10 voucher.

Hahaha... I wanna use the earphone earlier than asking for replacement... Hahaha...

robolee 13-12-2013 02:20 PM

Any filter used? :s12:

Moi no filter :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81904230)
Wtf, i just upload nia got someone favorite~ :s22:

Moi think ish bot...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5550/1...087aebe2_b.jpg
A Trip Down the Future Memory Lane by MachBot, on Flickr

Moi did a write up also~ :o


Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81904635)
Any filter used? :s12:

Moi no filter :(

No filter..

Even then it's still kind of bright to get the tail light trails...

Would have turn out better if i have a 3 stop ND, which would allow me to open up the aperture from F11.

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81904230)
Wtf, i just upload nia got someone favorite~ :s22:

Moi think ish bot...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5550/1...087aebe2_b.jpg
A Trip Down the Future Memory Lane by MachBot, on Flickr

Moi did a write up also~ :o

Chiur write up jin short :(

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81904770)
Chiur write up jin short :(

The most important part is it's being inspired by tecnica korkor, the rest is larbbish~ :o

ragnarok95 13-12-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81904230)
Wtf, i just upload nia got someone favorite~ :s22:

Moi think ish bot...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5550/1...087aebe2_b.jpg
A Trip Down the Future Memory Lane by MachBot, on Flickr

Moi did a write up also~ :o

Nice !

ragnarok95 13-12-2013 02:33 PM

Btw, wat lens u use???????

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 81904946)
Btw, wat lens u use???????

18-55 kit lens~ :o

5x1 row vertorama.

Lycanista 13-12-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81905034)
18-55 kit lens~ :o

5x1 row vertorama.

Can see the 6 aperture blades :s13:

robolee 13-12-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81905034)
18-55 kit lens~ :o

5x1 row vertorama.

waaa stitching ar? I think i start back basic landscape 101 single exposure first :s13:

Silvialite 13-12-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81904729)
No filter..

Even then it's still kind of bright to get the tail light trails...

Would have turn out better if i have a 3 stop ND, which would allow me to open up the aperture from F11.

?? Open up aperture?

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81905230)
waaa stitching ar? I think i start back basic landscape 101 single exposure first :s13:

Stitching not rocket science, correcting the mismatches IS rocket science.

If you zoom 200%, can see mismatches...


Just pan as fast as possible then no issues liao.

Silvialite 13-12-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81905230)
waaa stitching ar? I think i start back basic landscape 101 single exposure first :s13:

Chiu just concentrate on your portraits and sic chio bu can riao. :o

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvialite (Post 81905447)
?? Open up aperture?

Don't really want to shoot at F11, wanted to shoot at F8 but too much light.

MarkersNg 13-12-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81904833)
The most important part is it's being inspired by tecnica korkor, the rest is larbbish~ :o

You didn't even put his name or link his Flickr :s22:

robolee 13-12-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvialite (Post 81905480)
Chiu just concentrate on your portraits and sic chio bu can riao. :o

My outdoor portrait partner is a landscape pro also. He say inorder to improve my outdoor portrait, I need to go back landscape and accquire the skill back :s12:

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81905536)
You didn't even put his name or link his Flickr :s22:

Dunno how to link~ :(

Can teach moi~? :o

Add link riao~ :o

Silvialite 13-12-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81905528)
Don't really want to shoot at F11, wanted to shoot at F8 but too much light.

Oooo. You should have shot this 15 minutes later. Too early riao. Haven royal blue yet

Silvialite 13-12-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81905565)
My outdoor portrait partner is a landscape pro also. He say inorder to improve my outdoor portrait, I need to go back landscape and accquire the skill back :s12:

Pro hidden landscape God spotted. Quick acquire back your skills and sic sic

Mach3.2 13-12-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvialite (Post 81905957)
Oooo. You should have shot this 15 minutes later. Too early riao. Haven royal blue yet

~ :s22: :s22:

Don't want to camp there liao, buay tahan, later bangla surround me~ :s13:

robolee 13-12-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvialite (Post 81905968)
Pro hidden landscape God spotted. Quick acquire back your skills and sic sic

I am no god in any area :(

Just a passing thru rojak shooter

robolee 13-12-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81906032)
~ :s22: :s22:

Don't want to camp there liao, buay tahan, later bangla surround me~ :s13:

dun worry, i'm with you today. I will bring my flash and blind them ;)

Lycanista 13-12-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81906032)
~ :s22: :s22:

Don't want to camp there liao, buay tahan, later bangla surround me~ :s13:

still got bangla around meh :s22:

Silvialite 13-12-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81906032)
~ :s22: :s22:

Don't want to camp there liao, buay tahan, later bangla surround me~ :s13:

Haha. No 1 will eat u up la.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.