Old 12-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #4801
Greater Supremacy Member

ours came on the same plane.
table tennis table~?
newkidontheblock likes this.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #4802
Greater Supremacy Member

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on December 02, 2013 (Order# 102-8513961-6235425).
We wanted to let you know that your package may not arrive on time due to extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event. Shipping carriers in the area of your delivery address--or cities along the delivery route--are reporting delivery delays because of these conditions. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We are sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.

but but but its already in Singapore le~
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #4803
Great Supremacy Member

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on December 02, 2013 (Order# 102-8513961-6235425).
We wanted to let you know that your package may not arrive on time due to extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event. Shipping carriers in the area of your delivery address--or cities along the delivery route--are reporting delivery delays because of these conditions. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We are sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.

tell that to them~
Old 12-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #4804
Greater Supremacy Member

tell that to them~
i read the free shipping thread..

seems liked only got delivery on Tuesday and Wednesday..

guess tats for using the free shipment~
Old 12-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #4805
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not God... God applies to those awalk winning one...

So far, I haven't shot something decent on my 5dmk3... Either I continue shooting or I going to lelong in CS BnS liao...
Chop first, you lelong sell cheap cheap, i buy
Old 12-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #4806
Great Supremacy Member

i read the free shipping thread..

seems liked only got delivery on Tuesday and Wednesday..

guess tats for using the free shipment~
nope, that's only UPS
Old 12-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #4807
Arch-Supremacy Member

you post your baby pic can level up to god liao
Mai... I still wanna be human... Hahaha...
Old 12-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #4808
Arch-Supremacy Member

NEA catch me for illegally pitching tent liao leh
Nvm... Not rag kor kor reset your post count... Hahaha...
Old 12-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #4809
Greater Supremacy Member

nope, that's only UPS
and i-parcel's forever shipment ready status..

sigh
Old 12-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #4810
Great Supremacy Member

and i-parcel's forever shipment ready status..

sigh
I tomorrow only morning at home, then weekends don't think I'll be at home for most of the day. I will complain based on the tracking status.

mine on speedpost websai is shipment ready. on iparcel is liddat

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2013-12-06T16:20:00-05:00 Edison NJ US
Received at i-Parcel 2013-12-02T11:42:18-05:00 Edison NJ US
Package details received electronically from Seller 2013-11-29T23:41:18-05:00 SG
Old 12-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #4811
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello,

Hello,

Your order was shipped through Iparcel, and we estimate that it will be delivered by December 13. I'm sorry there is no tracking information available for this shipment.

The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of item, the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to Iparcel. In my experience, the estimates we provide are very accurate.

Packages shipped to Singapore are sent to Iparcel's nearest regional shipping hub and then delivered by your local post office. Because the final delivery is made by the local postal service, delivery confirmation isn't available, even if the package was tracked en route to the shipping hub.

When your order does arrive, there's no need to contact us. However, if you haven't received it by December 13, please let us know through the link below and we'll be happy to get a refund or replacement for you.

Mine is like that... Guess I parcel soon going to be taken off their list of courier...
Old 12-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #4812
Arch-Supremacy Member

I tomorrow only morning at home, then weekends don't think I'll be at home for most of the day. I will complain based on the tracking status.

mine on speedpost websai is shipment ready. on iparcel is liddat

Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination 2013-12-06T16:20:00-05:00 Edison NJ US
Received at i-Parcel 2013-12-02T11:42:18-05:00 Edison NJ US
Package details received electronically from Seller 2013-11-29T23:41:18-05:00 SG
My tracking number show no results in Speedpost...
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #4813
Great Supremacy Member

Hello,

Your order was shipped through Iparcel, and we estimate that it will be delivered by December 13. I'm sorry there is no tracking information available for this shipment.

The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of item, the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to Iparcel. In my experience, the estimates we provide are very accurate.

Packages shipped to Singapore are sent to Iparcel's nearest regional shipping hub and then delivered by your local post office. Because the final delivery is made by the local postal service, delivery confirmation isn't available, even if the package was tracked en route to the shipping hub.

When your order does arrive, there's no need to contact us. However, if you haven't received it by December 13, please let us know through the link below and we'll be happy to get a refund or replacement for you.

Mine is like that... Guess I parcel soon going to be taken off their list of courier...
since it confirm will late, you dulan a bit will get 10usd promo credit
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #4814
Greater Supremacy Member

Hello,

think we are still their pilot programme for free shipment bah.. they still making adjustments..
Old 12-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #4815
Arch-Supremacy Member

since it confirm will late, you dulan a bit will get 10usd promo credit
U see the last paragraph... Hahaha...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.