www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

ragnarok95 25-12-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberstandard (Post 82193853)
accepted it n LLST.. a7/7r are d only camera can do tt :sad:


lol.. Think u think to much liao. . Just shoot ur pic n hack care how ppl think :D

Bo la... he really gave me that look when he see my camera... I bo chap people one but this uncle is really ultimate. Anyway i just stood there to continue shooting then i walk off.

rubberstandard 25-12-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 82193887)
Bo la... he really gave me that look when he see my camera... I bo chap people one but this uncle is really ultimate. Anyway i just stood there to continue shooting then i walk off.

nv ending chase lah. . By next Xmas. . a7 will be history n another pc of junk. . :D

rubberstandard 25-12-2013 12:50 AM

merry X'mas all butties :D
moi 7th yrs in HWZ liao. .

CeSaRiO 25-12-2013 12:59 AM

Merry Xmas everybody~

11-16 f2.8 over Nikon 10-24/Tamron 12-24! :mad:

hkingx 25-12-2013 01:26 AM

huat ar.~ merry xmas guys.~

hkingx 25-12-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberstandard (Post 82193974)
nv ending chase lah. . By next Xmas. . a7 will be history n another pc of junk. . :D

:s13::s13::s13: well said!

Mach3.2 25-12-2013 02:09 AM

Everything will be a piece of junk once the new stuff comes out....

Going to check moi PC off moi bucket list soon...

Like finally after 2 years...

ragnarok95 25-12-2013 09:06 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone here! :)

Lycanista 25-12-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 82195030)
Everything will be a piece of junk once the new stuff comes out....

Going to check moi PC off moi bucket list soon...

Like finally after 2 years...

Assembling yourself? :o

And merry x'mas!

Lycanista 25-12-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 82194130)
Merry Xmas everybody~

11-16 f2.8 over Nikon 10-24/Tamron 12-24! :mad:

seems like a lot of people prefer the 11-16mm leh, dunno why my friend so headache about it :s22:

MarkersNg 25-12-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberstandard (Post 82194006)
merry X'mas all butties :D
moi 7th yrs in HWZ liao. .

Moi first year only :sad:

MarkersNg 25-12-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanista (Post 82196865)
seems like a lot of people prefer the 11-16mm leh, dunno why my friend so headache about it :s22:

Moi only considered the 11-16 when I was hooting my UWA last time :o

ragnarok95 25-12-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanista (Post 82196865)
seems like a lot of people prefer the 11-16mm leh, dunno why my friend so headache about it :s22:

I assume because price is reasonable???

ragnarok95 25-12-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberstandard (Post 82194006)
merry X'mas all butties :D
moi 7th yrs in HWZ liao. .

Moi 10th yr here......

ragnarok95 25-12-2013 09:37 AM

Aim for 2014....

Be the first mod to go 100k post counts.....

And hope BJ won't reset it... :crazy:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.