www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

ragnarok95 26-12-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 82231072)
Snipe people at night using 1/4000 ror

Waiting for ur pro pics.

ragnarok95 26-12-2013 03:41 PM

Fish la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered i got capitaland voucher!!!!!!!

Should have gone to Click! to buy my lens can save!!!!!!!!!


FISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Errz 26-12-2013 03:42 PM

can always use for a new purchase, eg Sony A7/R :s13:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 82231427)
Fish la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered i got capitaland voucher!!!!!!!

Should have gone to Click! to buy my lens can save!!!!!!!!!


FISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:


ragnarok95 26-12-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Errz (Post 82231454)
can always use for a new purchase, eg Sony A7/R :s13:

Not going A7. Waiting for NEX refresh.

rubberstandard 26-12-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 82226755)
Canon do not need to invent. They can last cause they have a group of faithful followers and their lens are one of the best.

.. canon like to add a bit by a bit n call it mark II, III.. slowly squeeze chiu dry dry till nothing come out like tooth paste.. then real new model come out.. :s13:

say say only.. dont frame moi.. :o

rubberstandard 26-12-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 82231427)
Fish la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered i got capitaland voucher!!!!!!!

Should have gone to Click! to buy my lens can save!!!!!!!!!


FISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

omg.. forgot ab moi NS45 voucher.. must go n dig out :eek:

mryang 26-12-2013 03:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9yOKmwr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RLI9tn4.jpg

TrueBeliever_jh 26-12-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberstandard (Post 82231637)
.. canon like to add a bit by a bit n call it mark II, III.. slowly squeeze chiu dry dry till nothing come out like tooth paste.. then real new model come out.. :s13:

say say only.. dont frame moi.. :o

:mad::mad::mad:

no lar.. they have got nothing new to introduce into the market liaoz
so jus add abit gao tim liaoz~:s13:

mryang 26-12-2013 03:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/bCVhzQM.jpg

Silvialite 26-12-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mryang (Post 82231816)

Slanted slanted.

Flower tip chopped off for 2nd pic.

Silvialite 26-12-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mryang (Post 82231876)

Legless amdk spotted. The thing at the upper right corner is very distracting as well

noinimod 26-12-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 82231525)
Not going A7. Waiting for NEX refresh.

What's the story behind you leaving nikon camp ah? i remember you were using nikon aps c right?

Mach3.2 26-12-2013 04:10 PM

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...psvvbd4qbo.JPG

Used the Sony app to pew, bokehlichous!! :lick:

mryang 26-12-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvialite (Post 82231960)
Slanted slanted.

Flower tip chopped off for 2nd pic.

http://i.imgur.com/yqMpubK.jpg

TrueBeliever_jh 26-12-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 82232270)
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...psvvbd4qbo.JPG

Used the Sony app to pew, bokehlichous!! :lick:

:s31:

wat you hooting today~?:s34:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.