www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

MarkersNg 27-11-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81485553)
moi ish use iA all the way... hahaha... pictures using iA 5dmk3 is getty worthy shots... :s22::s13:

Sony lens ish expensive...

Canon lens cheap meh

Pepsi330ml 27-11-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81485553)
moi ish use iA all the way... hahaha... pictures using iA 5dmk3 is getty worthy shots... :s22::s13:

Sony lens ish expensive...

IF, a BIG IF
moi hoot A7,

likely is get the CZ 35mm only..

Pepsi330ml 27-11-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81485584)
Canon lens cheap meh

LG Lens cheapest!!

MarkersNg 27-11-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi330ml (Post 81485654)
LG Lens cheapest!!

sarpork deez! 4.1mm lens sh0 cheap!!

MarkersNg 27-11-2013 05:10 PM

nobody going Vivo tomorrow? :o

naxchua 27-11-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81485584)
Canon lens cheap meh

Canon lens cheaper... comparing 50mm f1.8 vs Sony 50mm f1.8...

hahaha... even if retail price is similar, higher chance to get 2nd hand lens cheaper for canon... :P

naxchua 27-11-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi330ml (Post 81485603)
IF, a BIG IF
moi hoot A7,

likely is get the CZ 35mm only..

sweet.... looking forward to our 1st Sony A7 user....

naxchua 27-11-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81485681)
nobody going Vivo tomorrow? :(

need to work leh... must earn money to buy milk powder...

MarkersNg 27-11-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81485729)
sweet.... looking forward to our 1st Sony A7 user....

triste-god ish first user, no?

Pepsi330ml 27-11-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81485681)
nobody going Vivo tomorrow? :(

got simi event?

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81485682)
Canon lens cheaper... comparing 50mm f1.8 vs Sony 50mm f1.8...

hahaha... even if retail price is similar, higher chance to get 2nd hand lens cheaper for canon... :P

L vs G lens pricing ah?

Pepsi330ml 27-11-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naxchua (Post 81485729)
sweet.... looking forward to our 1st Sony A7 user....

moi doubt moi will be the first this time...
:s13:

MarkersNg 27-11-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi330ml (Post 81485775)
got simi event?



L vs G lens pricing ah?

tomorrow got fireworks

naxchua 27-11-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81485749)
triste-god ish first user, no?

oh... i didn't notice... oops... must be u always pcw... then never get to read his post... :P

Pepsi330ml 27-11-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81485834)
tomorrow got fireworks

oic....
:s13:

moi nvr pew fireworks... actually only once.. in KR

MarkersNg 27-11-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi330ml (Post 81485855)
oic....
:s13:

moi nvr pew fireworks... actually only once.. in KR

moi also rarely go for fireworks :o


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.