www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

robolee 02-12-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620381)
My rig never factor in GPU leh, using my old GT240 since I'm not really free nowadays to play games....

Got money then invest in a better card, never buy new monitor also....

Need to wait for dell to come up with a promo.

I got an unused MSI GTX 460 Hawk :s12:
Chiu want? :s22:

Lycanista 02-12-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620438)
Go home use tablet bk this Marcus for spamming... :s8:

LEEPORKING NAOOOO!! :mad::mad::mad:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620446)

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5be49b7a.gif

robolee 02-12-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620468)
just realised my highest level of education as of today is PSLE :(

want find job also a bit hard :(

I got friend also PSLE lvl only and his a boss of an outlet now.
Dun give lousy reason just cuz you dun want to work :s8:

Lycanista 02-12-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620494)
I got an unused MSI GTX 460 Hawk :s12:
Chiu want? :s22:

I have a rusty old GTX 560ti also :crazy:

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620530)
I got friend also PSLE lvl only and his a boss of an outlet now.
Dun give lousy reason just cuz you dun want to work :s8:

go surf jobstreet jobsdb all at least need N Level leh

Those don't need N Level one need driving license :s22:

robolee 02-12-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620528)

Why i feel like tat guy tio slam look like mach didi and the big guy who slam tat bamboo guy look like :eek:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620494)
I got an unused MSI GTX 460 Hawk :s12:
Chiu want? :s22:

How much~ :s22:

Moi is thinking of saving for a high end AMD card...

Anyway Photoshop CC got GPU accleration??

robolee 02-12-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620553)
go surf jobstreet jobsdb all at least need N Level leh

Those don't need N Level one need driving license :s22:

Go work as part time sale la :vijayadmin:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620555)
Why i feel like tat guy tio slam look like mach didi and the big guy who slam tat bamboo guy look like :eek:

You ah??? :s13: :s13:

I actually lol'd at that gif... :s13:

Jeremy1 02-12-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620233)
:s8::s8::s8::s8::s8::s8:


one more month and back to school life :(

go school -> study -> sleep -> school -> study -> sleep -repeat-

:(

Gain working experience unless your parent object u from working.

Lycanista 02-12-2013 08:12 PM

all the l-brackets selling for 80 dollars and above, jin muddy ~:(

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanista (Post 81620515)
LEEPORKING NAOOOO!! :mad::mad::mad:

In before that smelly Marcus kena bend~ :s27:

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy1 (Post 81620612)
Gain working experience unless your parent object u from working.

go zoo tear ticket also need O level :(

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620623)
In before that smelly Marcus kena bend~ :s27:

why chiu want bend me :(


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.