www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Digital Cameras & Photography (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/)
-   -   -=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/digital-cameras-photography-12/%3Dofficial%3D-edmw-photography-club-part-14-a-4475291.html)

robolee 02-12-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620566)
How much~ :s22:

Moi is thinking of saving for a high end AMD card...

Anyway Photoshop CC got GPU accleration??

Yes have! under preference then dunno what =.=ll
Go sexplore around lor.

Sell you $100, want or not? :s12:

EJB 02-12-2013 08:17 PM

Bz like mad whole day.. sian, tomorrow another shoot... arghhh, how to rest... still editing sat pics...

Worst.... sat bridal car open top prize... NNB!!! I didn't buy!!

Jeremy1 02-12-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620553)
go surf jobstreet jobsdb all at least need N Level leh

Those don't need N Level one need driving license :s22:

Macdonald.....................:lick:

KFC......................:lick:

Newspaper delivery boy.......................:)

Sure have if u really want.

That time my mother object me also if not i also will go and find job and work

But at least i help my father in his carpentry workshop

robolee 02-12-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620674)
go zoo tear ticket also need O level :(

go give out flyer la, tat one no need any cert wan :s13:

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620742)
go give out flyer la, tat one no need any cert wan :s13:

moi searching for flyer jobs :s13:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620695)
why chiu want bend me :(

Because chiu steal my spot~ :s27:

robolee 02-12-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy1 (Post 81620737)
Macdonald.....................:lick:

KFC......................:lick:

Newspaper delivery boy.......................:)

Sure have if u really want.

That time my mother object me also if not i also will go and find job and work

But at least i help my father in his carpentry workshop

My mom will alway push me for work everytime got holiday one :s13:

Factory pack Handphone during sec sch life

Jeremy1 02-12-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EJB (Post 81620726)
Bz like mad whole day.. sian, tomorrow another shoot... arghhh, how to rest... still editing sat pics...

Worst.... sat bridal car open top prize... NNB!!! I didn't buy!!

Good to be busy, got money......................:s12:

PM moi number next time..................:D

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620713)
Yes have! under preference then dunno what =.=ll
Go sexplore around lor.

Sell you $100, want or not? :s12:

Kinda steep for a old card, I'll pool my money towards a high end card and monitor ba... :s22:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620674)
go zoo tear ticket also need O level :(

:s8: :s8:

robolee 02-12-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620797)
Kinda steep for a old card, I'll pool my money towards a high end card and monitor ba... :s22:

ok lor :( It's HAWK edition and it's still have value de. $100 really lowest i can let go :(

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robolee (Post 81620713)
Yes have! under preference then dunno what =.=ll
Go sexplore around lor.

Sell you $100, want or not? :s12:

Anyway the GPU aacceleration ish simi baktau huan ah??

Ish Mercury CUDA acceleration ijjt??

MarkersNg 02-12-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwzadmin
Dear MarkersNg,

You have received a warning at HardwareZone.com.sg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs.

Reason:
-------
Spamming (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)

Thank you.
-------

Original Post:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620328)


Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
HardwareZone.com.sg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs


own up priss :mad:

robolee 02-12-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach3.2 (Post 81620877)
Anyway the GPU aacceleration ish simi baktau huan ah??

Ish Mercury CUDA acceleration ijjt??

dunno leh :s11:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620906)
own up priss :mad:

LMAO :s13:

Mach3.2 02-12-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkersNg (Post 81620906)
own up priss :mad:

:s13: :s13: :s13: :s13: :s13: :s13:

Moi walking home, haven report yet~ :s13:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.