HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone interested in a photography stint?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 07:30 PM   #1

Smile Anyone interested in a photography stint?

Private event is on 10 Nov from 6pm onwards.

What I want: free photography for the night. Photographer must be a photography enthusiast, have own camera and a portfolio to show as proof.

What you will get: free full course chinese dinner and a chance to capture a professional drumming troup and a pyrotechnic and laser show.

So if you are good at photography and have no plans next Sat, let me know.

Last edited by Rhiannon; 03-11-2018 at 08:08 PM..
Old 07-11-2018, 02:51 PM   #2

What I want: free photography for the night. Photographer must be a photography enthusiast, have own camera and a portfolio to show as proof.

What you will get: free full course chinese dinner and a chance to capture a professional drumming troup and a pyrotechnic and laser show.

what kind of photo are you talking of? i have professional video also.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #3
EJB
High Supremacy Member

You give him 100 course dinner photographer also no time to eat, what kind of BS is this, exploit just say exploit, simi free full course chinese dinner and a chance to capture pro troupe, pro troupe collect pro fees but cannot pay photographer.

Reported.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.