GoPro Hero 9 Black

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My third RMA is alright but I notice there a sticker with label on the screen. Think it a different batch. No more static noise in quick capture.
The telesin battery and charger work very well for gopro 9. It's very lucky that the Gopro RMA center is in local. Shipping is fast and the cost is low.

Which service did you use to ship it back?

9N1Y9N1Y

Reaction score
Hero9 user can show share photos taken in low light/ night time. Does adding the flash works?

9N1Y9N1Y

Reaction score
The photo & video transfer to phone isit actual size & resolution? Will it be compress

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The items have been in my cart since yesterday. Still procrastinating.

I don't know what and why I want a GoPro Hero 9 for! :s13:

Initially I wanted it for a multi-days bike ride, ABC trek and day hikes. But now stuck in Singapore till don't know when.

What do you all use your GoPro for?
I want to get but don’t know why and for what purpose too!
What are you using it for and do you use often?

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the currently best price for hero9 black? Still on the fence to get it now or not..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.