HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HWZ GoPro users

Like Tree63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2019, 09:40 PM   #871

dont need flash, filters and tripod. yes. i have gopro hero 6. but videography is soso. and lowlight video even worse. dont like it at all.

my friend always use gopro since hero 1 until hero 7. changed his mind after see my video. bought latest mirrorless camera i suggested and his first word is WOW. video everything clearer. then he dumped all gopro.

mirrorless camera also got time lapse.
But comparing a6300 to gopro kind of not make sense, no doubt it is going to be better for sure. But you can't mount it on a helmet/motorcycle vlog it as easily when doing sports.
marcansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 12:56 PM   #872

For me try, Hero 7 Black is no longer GoPro's flagship action camera, but its lower price does make it the best value model in its range.
charlesdygreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 12:57 PM   #873

dont need flash, filters and tripod. yes. i have gopro hero 6. but videography is soso. and lowlight video even worse. dont like it at all.

my friend always use gopro since hero 1 until hero 7. changed his mind after see my video. bought latest mirrorless camera i suggested and his first word is WOW. video everything clearer. then he dumped all gopro.

mirrorless camera also got time lapse.
Video and stills quality is excellent, the HyperSmooth stabilization makes a huge difference, and it's a lot of fun to shoot with.
charlesdygreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2020, 03:01 PM   #874
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all,

Hero 7 black or DJI Osmo Action? And battery life?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.