EAE 2018 Interviews

sit-aspirant

Reaction score
Anybody gone for NgeeAnn Poly Aptitude test or interview for IT or other courses? please share your experience.

Also anyone gone for similar in Nanyang Poly or SP please share

sit-aspirant

Reaction score
For those who are entering EAE in SP business school, there will be a 50 mins aptitude test, and a "discover the winner in you" programme. The programme is expected to be a interview through activites such as games/presentation/group interview (can be anything also, SP didn't leaked too much). FYI i was shortlisted for SP accountancy.

sorry wrote the question on the wrong place..

how did the interview go? what exactly was the interview process? how was the aptitude?

TheLegend27+1

Reaction score
sorry wrote the question on the wrong place..

how did the interview go? what exactly was the interview process? how was the aptitude?
Hi, aptitude test was considered easy. Just some general knowledge questions. There is nothing to study at all. Is either you know or don't know. There will be a 2nd phase selection for interview based on your aptitude test. The "discover the winner in you" was just some SP's recruitment workshop. Nothing much tho.

TheLegend27+1

Reaction score
The aptitude test was ... weird. I'm still not sure about the answers of the non-logic qns (the business concept ones) because they're really confusing, esp, the one comparing diff brands and strategies, etc.
Those brand/strategies questions generally have no right or wrong. Those questions are just questions to put you into a business man point of view to think. Perhaps your choice does matter as it kind of reflects on what type of person are you and sonetimes SP selects people based on certain options that you have chose.

TheLegend27+1

Reaction score
Just a side note, do not be too complacent while waiting for the EAE results. Do not be too overconfident and think that you will get into EAE. Even if you think you did well for the interview,it might not mean that the poly will choose you. In life, there is no shortcut. Do not be too sad even if you didn't enter EAE. Instead, get a good L1R4 and prove to the polys that you can enter their courses with your raw L1R4 score. Jiayou everyone for O's (counting down about 100 days).

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
go study also need to go interview ah..........

linus~

Reaction score
Help me please I managed to get an interview at TP school of engineering but I am very nervous about it because I don't have much to show only have some module cert on engineering that I went for last year. Any tips since my results are quite bad as well but I really want to get into the course 😭

jamescomey

Reaction score
Help me please I managed to get an interview at TP school of engineering but I am very nervous about it because I don't have much to show only have some module cert on engineering that I went for last year. Any tips since my results are quite bad as well but I really want to get into the course 😭

Prepare on the possible qns, see what they might ask. Prepare reasons why you like the course and why your passion is in engineering, and how you see yourself in the industry in the future, etc.

Make a portfolio of stuff you've done related to the course if you can, your AEM cert is valuable so be sure to show it to them.

Krabsu

Reaction score
help pls

my brother did his aptitude test but hasn't been called up for his interview yet

any chance ?

TP Law Course

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT[/URL]

Did your brother get into the course? Was the aptitude test just answering questions on a paper or was it like an interview? And do you have to wear your school uniform? Sorry for asking so many questions. Am really nervous hehe

shadowwalker123

Reaction score
Hi, may I know what kind of interview questions will they ask for Information Technology course at Nayang Polytechnic? what kind of test will they ask me do?

Sec4 student

Reaction score
Anyone received invite for interview or aptitide test for EAE 2019 from SP, TP or NYP? Thanks in advance for sharing.

_d0nut

Reaction score
Anyone received invite for interview or aptitide test for EAE 2019 from SP, TP or NYP? Thanks in advance for sharing.

Got from NP and NYP. Other friends got from TP(some courses haven’t send) and RP. No news from RP

Xuanya.

Reaction score

For EAE 2019, my friends and I have recived fron TP, NYP, NP and SP individually. Not sure for RP for now:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.