HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ITE Higher Nitec to Poly

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2019, 07:50 PM   #1

ITE Higher Nitec to Poly

ITE Higher Nitec to Poly

Hi there, Iím a Higher Nitec progression student (Skip Y1 and went straight to Y2) and Iíve just received my one and only gpa.

Donít know what I was doing for the past 6 months but I got a 2.3 and Iím guessing my chances with JPAE wouldnít be very high so Iím thinking of appealing.

The 2.3 GPA that I got is not inclusive of my internship grade (but internship wouldnít help my JPAE application anyway, will only be able to use it for my appeal)

Hoping to go a Business School in Polytechnic, what are the chances of my appeal? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Last edited by asdfghello; 27-09-2019 at 11:24 PM..
asdfghello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:35 AM   #2

ITE Higher Nitec to Poly

Hi there, Iím a Higher Nitec progression student (Skip Y1 and went straight to Y2) and Iíve just received my one and only gpa.

Donít know what I was doing for the past 6 months but I got a 2.3 and Iím guessing my chances with JPAE wouldnít be very high so Iím thinking of appealing.

The 2.3 GPA that I got is not inclusive of my internship grade (but internship wouldnít help my JPAE application anyway, will only be able to use it for my appeal)

Hoping to go a Business School in Polytechnic, what are the chances of my appeal? Has anyone been in a similar situation?
Do well in your final semester as it may help even a little before deciding...
Idme231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.