Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

tykhoo

Reaction score
My applications are still under review... Anyone know by when there will be confirmation?

The outcome of your appeal will be released by 18 Apr 2018 and you may access this portal regularly to monitor the status of your appeal.

Please note that as competition is very keen for a place at the polytechnic, selection is based on academic merit and subject to available vacancies.

We wish you success in your academic pursuits and thank you for your interest in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

This is what they said.

Aak242

Reaction score
I'm still under review...

Mine's still under review as well. NP also phrased their response (previous few messages) very vaguely and almost in a preparatory manner. Whatever's gonna happen now, let's hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst.

tykhoo

Reaction score
Mine's still under review as well. NP also phrased their response (previous few messages) very vaguely and almost in a preparatory manner. Whatever's gonna happen now, let's hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst.

Should we give them a call?

tykhoo

Reaction score
I did, under consideration.

What course did you applied? And are you using O-level results?

As we require more time to evaluate every appeal, the outcome will be released latest by 20 April 2018. Thus, please access this portal (https://www.np.edu.sg/appeal) regularly to monitor the status of your appeal.

We wish you success in your academic pursuits and thank you for your interest in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

By the way, here's their latest email from today.

Last edited:

Aak242

Reaction score
I just called, lady said by this Friday or maybe even next week! So confused now... :s11::eek:

Hmm, well they did say the end of this week when I called recently, but again, school term has already started. So we'd have to catch up to what we have been missing since the commencement of the term(in case we do get in), and a week of missing out on school would have to be made up for by them somehow right?

tykhoo

Reaction score
Hmm, well they did say the end of this week when I called recently, but again, school term has already started. So we'd have to catch up to what we have been missing since the commencement of the term(in case we do get in), and a week of missing out on school would have to be made up for by them somehow right?

What qualifications do you have and what course did u applied? O-level? Are you are Singapore PR?

Aak242

Reaction score
What qualifications do you have and what course did u applied? O-level? Are you are Singapore PR?

I'm a Singapore PR, but I have International qualifications (was born, brought up and studied here though) and I applied for (in order of preference):

1. Electronic and Computer Engineering
2. Information Technology
3. Electrical Engineering

I don't know if GCE O-levels are given preference in DAE and Appeals also though.

Last edited:

tykhoo

Reaction score
I'm a Singapore PR, but I have International qualifications (was born, brought up and studied here though) and I applied for (in order of preference):

1. Electronic and Computer Engineering
2. Information Technology
3. Electrical Engineering

I don't know if GCE O-levels are given preference in DAE and Appeals also though.

Here's mine (Appeal)
NP:
1. Information Technology
2. Immersive & Game Design
3. Network Systems & Security

SP:
1. Information Technology
2. Computer Engineering
3. Network Systems & Security

Did u also appealed for SP?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.