Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

matthew1001

Reaction score
I applied for DAE 2018 for NP and was wondering if there is like a interview process and how it is like. Hoping someone has managed to go into NP using DAE and would like to help me answer my questions, such as the waiting process and if theres an interview and how to appeal. Thank you

Aizooom

Reaction score
Hi, what course did you apply to and what qualifications (O's? ITE?) do you have?

takahashikenji

Reaction score
I applied for DAE 2018 for NP and was wondering if there is like a interview process and how it is like. Hoping someone has managed to go into NP using DAE and would like to help me answer my questions, such as the waiting process and if theres an interview and how to appeal. Thank you

Most likely the interviewer will ask more about yourself.

Jia You!!

FYI, last year I applied DAE and success into SP.

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hi, may I asked what courses you applied for SP and did you use your O Level results?

takahashikenji

Reaction score
Hi, may I asked what courses you applied for SP and did you use your O Level results?

I didn't use my O level result as I was using my ITE results to apply DAE. I applied Diploma in Computer Engineering and I was more on Networking site.

I still remembered TP was also success my DAE application but I was accepted by SP first and I rejected TP.

sylvia147

Reaction score

Hi Matthew. My friend applied for Nursing (she's ex-Poly looking for a transfer) and they just called her for an interview session.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.