HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Poly course application

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2020, 05:40 PM   #1

Poly course application

Hi, I've just graduated from nanyang polytechnic biomedical engineering with a GPA of 3.97. Currently, in local unis I'm not being offered a degree that I wish to take up. Therefore, I was wondering if after NS, is it possible for me to use my gpa to enter the diploma marine science and aquaculture from rp? I'm intending to work my way up from there. I can't enter this diploma based on my o lvl results of 26 pts.
Zenora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2020, 08:40 AM   #2

Hi, I've just graduated from nanyang polytechnic biomedical engineering with a GPA of 3.97. Currently, in local unis I'm not being offered a degree that I wish to take up. Therefore, I was wondering if after NS, is it possible for me to use my gpa to enter the diploma marine science and aquaculture from rp? I'm intending to work my way up from there. I can't enter this diploma based on my o lvl results of 26 pts.
Hello there. I would suggest you to apply for DAE next year after you receive your graduation cert. DAE is the same time as JAE which also ends today. The requirements for DAE for ex-polytechnic students depends on course-by-course basis so I would suggest you to do some research or call up RP to ask about it.
Eve_LHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #3

Remember to see if got modules that can map over for exemptions!
rayzhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2020, 10:57 PM   #4

you won't be able to take a 2nd subsided diploma. you'll have to pay full fees. i hope you have checked the fees and can afford that or think it's a good roi.
eleutheromania is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 06:20 PM   #5

I applied for sp thru eae from ite and got in, have to prepare quite a number of stuff and be confident to answer the questions they ask
jasperbln is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.