HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Poly Dropout Applying for DAE (SOS HELP)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #16

Smile

Not sure if this helps.. theres an event this sat at the Lifelong Learning Institute where you can get more info on options for further studies, the polys have booths there too.. can pm me if you want the info..
VanPersie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 12:04 AM   #17

Dae

Hi Calvin.Lee,

i recently saw ur comments regarding ur efforts to go into poly via DAE and i was wondering is it very difficult to get in? This is coming from a current poly student wanting to transfer to another poly. I would like to know what is the process like to do an appeal directly to the school.

Thank you,
Matthew
matthew1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:13 PM   #18

Hi.

I know this is almost a year old thread, but I just saw it as well. Did the original poster manage to get in through DAE, to the said courses he wanted to or maybe to NYP's Business Management?

Or has anyone have ever tried getting into a Business course through DAE at any of the polytechnics?
Aizooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.