RP DAE 2018

s4dist

Reaction score
anyone rejected for phase 1/2 and trying to get in with phase 3? i cant seem to submit it. a msg pops up saying the RP Web Application is already closed and to contact help registrar. how?

The web application is open at 2pm!

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
DAE {SINGAPORE PR'S WITH INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS}

Hey Guys!

I applied for RP through DAE {Singapore PR's With International Qualifications].

I also got called for an Interview.

Today I got my result, saying "UNSUCCESSFUL"!!

Is there a possibility that I can try for another application during Phase 2? I really want to get into any Polytechnic! SP already rejected me {That didn't surprise me at all!}.

After the interview, I came back home, and I checked my email. I GOT SHORTLISTED FOR AN EXAM IN NANYANG POLY!!!

Hoping for the best. 2017 was a bad year for me. I really hope 2018 turns out good for me.

blackparadez

Reaction score
I applied for phase 2 and my status was unsuccessful last week but I checked today and the status is now “in progress”? Anyone is facing the same thing??? I am confused af right now.

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
I applied for phase 2 and my status was unsuccessful last week but I checked today and the status is now “in progress”? Anyone is facing the same thing??? I am confused af right now.
I applied for Phase 1 and it said that it was UNSUCCESSFUL. We can apply again?

ttwisted

Reaction score

hi yes im seeing the same thing too but i think you should create a new application

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

I have a question. During Phase 1, I chose courses from School of Infocomm and I also chose Human Resources with Psychology, and I got to attend the interview for SOI, and not for Psychology.

I want to apply again during Phase 2. Is it possible if I can, maybe, change the subjects?!

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
HEY GUYS!!

I got this email from RP saying that :-

You have been successfully posted to the following diploma course:

Diploma in Business Applications, R18 School of Infocomm, DAE

I hope y'all got into School of Infocomm too!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.